What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R25 Sat - Brisbane 35-22 Newcastle @ Suncorp

Round 25: Brisbane v Newcastle

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roofromoz

First Grade
Was that a passive protest from Oates that he must be shifted to the forwards? Or is that not a thing anymore?

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol Herbie's name is literally on the screen and Peptide Shane still calls him Herbie Farnsworth

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Has anyone had a worse F/a into a finals than Newcastle? The only other team I can think that had a -100 was Cowboys 2007

Apey

Staff member
Knights relying on an epic Eels choke next week as their only hope of advancing past the first week
That's what we've always been relying on tbh. We all know 7th and 8th are a joke this year. We're a 9th - 12th team in a normal year.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Looking forward to next year for the first time in forever. Reynolds and Capewell are going to add so much to this team

Bazal

Post Whore
Brisbane are playing like kids who just wanna have a good time

Newcastle are playing like dudes who've just woken up to a dawn appointment on the noose.

gerg

Juniors
So you're saying it wasn't a try?

It obviously was, he regrips it and puts it down, what else does he have to do?
No what I'm saying is if you're suggesting scoring a try after one was disallowed makes up for... oh I can't be bothered, surely you can work it out.

For the record I thought the Nui one was a try.

Latest posts