What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R25 Sat - Brisbane 35-22 Newcastle @ Suncorp

Round 25: Brisbane v Newcastle

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
Just got home from work and had major issues trying to get a covid test done (went 30 minutes before closing time and they never bothered to call me after registering and waited until they closed) and missed most of this sadly.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gee this Milford looks a promising young player, hopefully for the Bronco fans sakes they have him locked up long term.

roofromoz

First Grade
That had the worst ever bombed try ever look for some reason and then he grounded it in time.

skeepe

Immortal
Just got home from work and had major issues trying to get a covid test done (went 30 minutes before closing time and they never bothered to call me after registering and waited until they closed) and missed most of this sadly.
We have a Covid drive through testing site 800 metres from my house, went there, got tested and was back home in 10 minutes.