What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R4 Thu - Manly 6-46 Penrith @ Lottoland

Round 4: Manly v Penrith

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
If the score was 12 all, there would be a 10 minute referral about sin bin, penalty try etc.

Why wasn’t DCE binned btw?
That’s just sloppy allowing him to stay on.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I mean a couple of mill in TPAs arranged through an official "rich supporters" club is pretty advantageous I would have thought

So a conspiracy theory lol Go and list Jarryd's Dally M's on Gumtree, you might make a couple of hundred off them.

Yeah, nah. Manly are a classy side. We had to bring our A-game here tonight and I thought we did that. Forwards really laid the platform and the halves just worked off the back of that.

bileduct

Coach
The rules don't apply in the last minute
Papalii was sin binned after the siren went off a few weeks ago because there were three ruck infringements in a row mid field. Seems a bit weird that there was no sin bin there for a professional foul in a try scoring situation.

t-ba

Post Whore
Didn't lose by 50. Premiership hunt still on

tenor.gif

eagles4eva

First Grade
Total class from the Panthers, good dominant display...

Boo these f#cking arseclowns off. No leadership, no heart or desire to wear the jersey..DCE, can't be resigned and the game has passed Dessie..

pantherz9103

First Grade
Could've scored 50 if we wanted to but happy enough with 46-6. I'm not really so anti Manly these days, like I was back in the 90's but it is a nice feat to inflict their biggest ever loss at Brookvale.

typicalfan

Coach
Every Panthers player runs and tackles like their life depends on it. Definitely premiership favourites at this stage and with Storm and Roosters on the slide they have arguably less competition this year.

Munky

Coach
Every Panthers player runs and tackles like their life depends on it. Definitely premiership favourites at this stage and with Storm and Roosters on the slide they have arguably less competition this year.

It's really weird to watch as a fan.

Even the great sides of 03 and 04 I expected a try against us every time the opposition had an attacking set.

The stat near half time at 22-6 of us having five tackles in their 20 and Manly twenty five odd was something I'm struggling to adjust to.

I loved watching Moylan and Cartwright a few years back but even at the peak form they showed for us no way I'd want them near the current side with their attitude.

Latest posts