What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

I think your club has got a bit too lazy and used to winning. Turning into Roosterlite? Is that the idea?

A kind of ill-considered expectation that anyone who chucks on old glory will suddenly turn into a superstar.

It’s no co-incidence that your rise over the last decade or so can be partially attributable to Adam Reynolds and playing chicken with him has danger written all over it.

It seems you are destined to learn of his value the hard way.

If it’s to be, a number of clubs will be in a battle almost to the death to sign him up. WT are cashed up and we desperately need a marquee 100%er like Adam.Woe betide the mindless flips leading you into the valley of rugby league death. This could easily take 2 or 3 years to climb out of.

I never thought I’d see the day when Souths management would get rooster Tatts on their backsides.

FTW Adam.

Last edited:
What happened to Reynolds re singing ??
Are people with inside info going to eat their words? Are they wrong?
Maybe.

I do know that clubs often delay the news of signings or re-signings to maximise the pr benefits.

Dean Laurie headed off to Coffs with the wt side and his signing was only announced the next day.

Sought out Blore and Tamou for comfort in the coach. Lol, new kid at school.

He’s a player really responding under the Madge regime.

source: Deans first official signing interview club website. I loved the honesty. Shy too.

Mad Bunny

Juniors
I am amazed of the beat up hysteria fake news delivers whilst mad bunny will have none of it,its ludicris to even imagine reyno is leaving how anyone can succumb to fake news in any shape or form is truly beyond me!!!!

Reyno will resign with souths!!! P.S. ile be glad when fake news becomes just that fake news Glory Glory.

truthslayer

Juniors
Here is my 2c worth on Reynolds. First of all, I don't believe anything I read in beat-up dribble media! Reynolds blood is red and green. In saying that he has and is giving his best for his club. It will always be his club. So other clubs be wary if by some miracle Reynolds goes you won't be getting the real Adam, the real Adam is Souths. In saying that players and clubs get to a crossroads where 1 the players best years are behind them and 2 the club must develop for the future. I admire all the current roster and I don't want anyone to go, I have really warmed to Gaigai and he belongs in red and green. NRL must have a plan to allow one club players like Reynolds a pathway to stay at their club. I want Adam to stay but if the unthinkable happens I will be prepared to move on, at the end of the day no one player is bigger than the club itself.

Mad Bunny

Juniors
Here is my 2c worth on Reynolds. First of all, I don't believe anything I read in beat-up dribble media! Reynolds blood is red and green. In saying that he has and is giving his best for his club. It will always be his club. So other clubs be wary if by some miracle Reynolds goes you won't be getting the real Adam, the real Adam is Souths. In saying that players and clubs get to a crossroads where 1 the players best years are behind them and 2 the club must develop for the future. I admire all the current roster and I don't want anyone to go, I have really warmed to Gaigai and he belongs in red and green. NRL must have a plan to allow one club players like Reynolds a pathway to stay at their club. I want Adam to stay but if the unthinkable happens I will be prepared to move on, at the end of the day no one player is bigger than the club itself.

Well said good read I totally agree about gagai.

Adam brings a lot of goodwill and ethics to the club.

Local boy made good, strong links to the indigenous community.

Always represented the club to the highest standard out in public.

A young man with ability, humility and honour.

He brings significant credit to the whole game, you guys and the sport as a whole.

No womanising, no drugs, no street violence, no alcoholism....

Last edited:

Mad Bunny

Juniors
Adam brings a lot of goodwill and ethics to the club.

Local boy made good, strong links to the indigenous community.

Always represented the club to the highest standard out in public.

A young man with ability, humility and honour.

He brings significant credit to the whole game, you guys and the sport as a whole.

No womanising, no drugs, no street violence, no alcoholism....

This is a Legendary post about our legend captain Adam reynolds.

Wait...
Souths have offered a deal to Adam, yeah?
Adam (or his manager) haven’t accepted the offer.
Why are the club in the wrong here?