What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

callmack1

Staff member
I love you too Callmack you give so much of your precious time here to all of us on here its very appreciated cheers bunny ears.
Thanks mate, appreciate it!!

This forum died for a while. There was only a few of us that posted and I tried to do everything I could to generate discussion but it wasn't happening. Guys like you, Silverdale and Jim have brought it back to life so I thank you for that.

Mr Spock!

Referee
I also agree with @Mr Spock! that his impending loss is really a part of the rich tapestry of league.

Players must come and go and at best, he has 4 years in the game.

If true, releasing his injury info was a bit unkind and there should be an inquiry and the rats uncovered.

That’s a rooster tactic!
I think that releasing of his injuries is a response to the pressure Souths are under from fans and a way of explaining their decision.

In an ideal world, Reynolds sees out his career here.

This isn't an ideal world.

Thanks mate, appreciate it!!

This forum died for a while. There was only a few of us that posted and I tried to do everything I could to generate discussion but it wasn't happening. Guys like you, Silverdale and Jim have brought it back to life so I thank you for that.

Thanks. Bb&b is cool, the novster etc many others and
@Mr Spock! he’s very popular around the forum. People are pleased to see him.

A calming in the madness!

Mr Spock!

Referee
Btw I'm ok with either decision as I completely understand both parties.

Souths existed before Adam Reynolds.

Life goes on....and I hope he lives long and prospers.

Edit: And I've seen Adam's career since he debuted. Good luck to the guy.

callmack1

Staff member
Thanks. Bb&b is cool, the novster etc many others and
@Mr Spock! he’s very popular around the forum. People are pleased to see him.

A calming in the madness!
Yes, all those guys are great too. Many great members on here that's for sure!

A lot of those guys and myself were a bit lonely on here til you guys came along though.

Best Mod on Lu, right @Twizzle ?!
Wouldn't go that far but means a lot hahaha.

News from home forum, everyone’s getting excited as the negotiations creep closer to failure. @stryker is one of our marquee posters.

F467B2AB-64C0-4C84-8196-06803D66B804.jpeg

Shows the high regard people have for Renno.

Not just me belting on with another fairytale!

Last edited:

Mad Bunny

Juniors

Its not over till the fat lady sings R20 and I can guarantee reyno will be playing for souths in 2022 Glory Glory....