What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

Yep and Knight said it on the radio the other day.

I don’t mean to be rude Mad Bunny but you need to face the fact he won’t be here next year as painful as it is we need to prepare as an announcement will come quite soon!

Yes.

I’m sure everyone has appreciated the good cheer and positive attitude of @Mad Bunny and he is legend for belief and Bruce.

But if he does go, I am concerned that Mad Bunny will park him in and not allow him to leave. A hostage situation and contract papers will be rushed to car park where Adam will be forced to sign them.

Then against the odds, a victorious Mad Bunny will claim all power against all naysayers and those without belief.

Over at wt forums, we are in tears and inconsolable that he talking to the Sharks. We wanted him.

He’d get the best locker, club captain, chauffeur, his own training assistant to bring balls back for him he’s kicked.

Nothing is too good for Adam Reynolds. He is one of the greatest nrl players of all time and...just keeps powering on.

Compared to what some flips are getting paid $810k a season is chump change. Beer money.

Adam was around when you blokes were half dead zombies, his service and value to the club has been immeasurable. He’s given most of his life to the jersey. That’s all he’s ever known.

You’ve got fat and bloated with success.

Renno> Cody
Renno>Gags
Renno>Cook

You do a bad thing and it’s otherwise a stain on your character. Shame lads shame.

Let your club know where you stand. Live on your feet.

Last edited:

Jim Rockford

Bench
I've always supported the club no matter what they've done in the past, but I am seriously pissed about this whole situation. I said I wouldn't renew my membership next year if Reyno goes and I have to give serious thought to following through with that.I'll be damn sure to let the club know why I won't be renewing.

I've always supported the club no matter what they've done in the past, but I am seriously pissed about this whole situation. I said I wouldn't renew my membership next year if Reyno goes and I have to give serious thought to following through with that.I'll be damn sure to let the club know why I won't be renewing.

Im trying to bring some humour to it, but underneath i seriously think its a shit sandwich for him.

If he was aging and useless, you could entertain it, but he is still an almighty powerful player. His game against us, was so commanding. We beat ourselves for being unable to shut him down. But 99 % of players couldn’t rescue that game like he did. He was last player we wanted to see in front of us in that last 15 minutes. We could smell the death coming!

I’m done some sums Jim and loosely worked out that considering all salaries and expenses, a single game represents over a $1m in investment.

Everytime he wins a single game for you, he’s earning that for you.

You could work out his positive financial impact after his salary at say $4m a season as a conservative estimate. That’s many times his salary.

I’m not sure which other Souths player gets close.

And can anyone remember when he had a very bad game? Maybe 15 years ago. He’s either satisfactory or miraculous. He’s almost incapable of a genuinely bad game. Most halves are factory or inconsistent.

That’s even before his symbolic, emotional and social value. Even wt fans, we look up to him. No one says a bad word about him. We still hope he’ll come!

You know not what you do. Sad.

Last edited:

truthslayer

Juniors
If Reynolds goes he goes, I have to move on, a great player but one player does not make a team! I can't stand the sharks simply because their number 1 ticket holder is the LIAR FROM THE SHIRE. We have to address the fact that there has to be life after Adam whether he stays, or whether he goes. I will be sad to see him go IF he signs. I do hope whatever happens reaches its head as the team must focus on 2021.

I’m not being sentimental, he’s a gun player!

Where are these replacement kids and why aren’t they getting proper game time and experience?

You don’t really need to be Einstein to figure it out.

callmack1

Staff member
‘You can’t stand still’ - V’landys opens up on likelihood of NRL conference system: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...d/news-story/28b9add26ca5f541670af5f4e48d3e99

West Coast Quokkas name registered with eye to NRL inclusion: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-ec...xpansion/e62d60a0-4e32-4e0d-974d-f7a04ffd7cff

Andrew Johns pans NRL conference system's rivalry Grand Final lockout: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/confer...-fittler/d985fcd4-e05f-4c79-9cf7-3f78bb4cb40e

Fittler leaning towards experience for pivotal decision: https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/04/28/fittler-leaning-towards-experience-for-pivotal-decision/

Rabbits20

Immortal
My Dads 2 work colleagues and their families are the same they love Souths so much but this goes against all our values as a club and is a very bad look they and their families won’t be renewing as they’re sick of Solly not caring about us the members!

Jim Rockford

Bench
My Dads 2 work colleagues and their families are the same they love Souths so much but this goes against all our values as a club and is a very bad look they and their families won’t be renewing as they’re sick of Solly not caring about us the members!
Mate, reading the comments on the petition there are going to be a lot of others who will be doing the same. Maybe then the club will realise what a monumental error they have committed. Watch our membership numbers take a real hit next year.

Mate, reading the comments on the petition there are going to be a lot of others who will be doing the same. Maybe then the club will realise what a monumental error they have committed. Watch our membership numbers take a real hit next year.

People talk about the window this year but by losing Renno, I think that all but brings the curtain down for the next few seasons.

I’m still at a complete loss as to why some of the other players are considered more important.

The thing about halves is that they are always around the ball. It’s the bread and butter of the side. He’s never let you down there.

Brooks is on more cash that Renno wants lol! Ffs!!

But with Renno, you get the best kicker in the game. That’s a bonus and something a lot of sides don’t have.

Dce and Hunt are earning over $1m.

Its like going into any game being at least 6+ points in front before Reggie makes his way back to the sideline. I’m very confident the stats would show this.

Why the club can’t get its head around it, is so strange.

It’s not treachery, it’s just scientifically flawed as well as the loss of confidence for the years ahead.

Also, the youngsters should be introduced to first grade methodically and carefully and not thrown into the fire.

it’s mindless.

handyman2190

Bench
Yes its a monumental error, but, this is the salary cap working, i agree not to our advantage, but nontheless working.
We have dawson at 21, taafe at 21,, groomed to take over, we are in the grip of a salary cap disaster, saving 700 odd k will help us stabalise and prepare for the future, the roosters are doing it,ok they are dipping a little, and we have to face up,we will dip until our youngsters come up to speed.
We have to trust in the club, we support the club, we have our individual favourites yes, but its life, that players come and go, we have to have faith in the club.
I wouldnt think demitriou who is part of the recruitment/retention committee, would want to take over next year with half the team gone, his neck would be on the block.
Whats happening was inevitable, now or in 1 or 2 years, do we lose taafe and dawson? Many teams are after halves. What situation would we be in cap wise if we had bent over for suaali? I wonder how many would we have had to clear out?
Have faith! Not renewing club membership, forget it, ill die a member,win lose or drawer

Mad Bunny

Juniors
Reyno to win man of the match he will have a pearler of a kicking game tonight...

Reyno is definitely absolutely going nowhere...

Mad Bunny

Juniors
stay kool stay calm dont hold your breath the good oil with reyno staying at souths will soon be there on our souths website for all to read very very soon.stay calmmmmmmmm DR1...

Latest posts