What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rd1: Eels v Broncos GAME DAY thread at Suncorp 12/3

Eelementary

Post Whore
That new Pap guy was the best player on the field and my Serbian brother was huge defensively at centre.

Opacic was incredible - made so many great defensive reads, and tackles, and ran some good lines.

He was a very good pick up.

Papali'i was like prime Fuifui - beast mode.

We started off slowly - and the Broncos, wanting to shake off their spoon-winning season, started off strongly.

But that second half was excellent - patient, composed, and well thought out attacking football.

Angry_eel

First Grade
For the first time ever, I feel like we were carried home by the ref. A few division went our way which shouldn't have.

We won because Broncs had massive injuries. That won't happen again, we better get our act together.

Gronk

Staff member
For the first time ever, I feel like we were carried home by the ref. A few division went our way which shouldn't have.

We won because Broncs had massive injuries. That won't happen again, we better get our act together.
There seems to be a second half drop off by refs. Maybe they are getting tired too.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well the f**kers proved me wrong. Everyone I bagged out turned their game around.
f**k me

Mate, I will be honest - I turned the game off with 7 minutes to go in the first half (when the Broncos scored their third), and I was so angry, I didn't watch it again , until Ichecked the score, and it was 16-12.

I then went back to the Foxtel box, watched from where I left off, and caught up - and I'm glad I did.

Eelementary

Post Whore
My Dad rang after the game. He said I dont know why people talked about D.Brown and Moses. Mahoney runs ring on the pair of them.
I'd say one of the best games I've seen him play.

He has always had this in him.

Reed Mahoney is a gun.

I get the impression that BA told Mahoney to keel his game simple, until he got used to First Grade.

But after tonight, you'd have to think the shackles are off.

hindy111

Post Whore
giphy.gif

Yes we won. A late try sealed it. I feel we fluked our 2nd try. They where down to 14 men most the game. And missing their two best players.
I wouldn't get overly excited. They ran out of gas.

Avenger

Immortal
Well the f**kers proved me wrong. Everyone I bagged out turned their game around.
f**k me
So what bro? When I post here it’s like you are sitting next to me live. f**k being careful,
Just join the roller coaster. They were shit in the first half. BA read my posts and
Shit himself because he knows job seeker is coming to an end.

But let’s not get too excited. They were decimated with injuries and were down to 1 man on the bench.

Latest posts