What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rd1: Eels v Broncos GAME DAY thread at Suncorp 12/3

Delboy

First Grade
The Donkeys were out in their feet when the Asiata delay of possibly 10 minutes gave them time to recover and reset, probably would have iced the game earlier if play had continued.

The speed of the game appeared considerably faster than the Knights and Warriors games.

Dibs

Bench
It's not in the extended highlights so I'll have to find time to watch the replay (or one of you retirees can do it) but there was a cool Junior Paulo moment late in the second period where the Broncos were coming out of their half. Pangai took another one of those hit ups where he was targeting Mitch Moses and Paulo went after him and drove him sideways.
I think it was the one where Pangai stayed down and I thought the merkin was trying to milk a penalty

Eelogical

Referee
I watched the game today courtesy of the NRL website, with zero intoxicating substances to cloud my judgement. While the lads came back to take the win while showing a decent level of commitment, I think they'll be canon fodder for the Storm next week unless they make some changes. Lane for starters, and better use of the bench. f**k the Storm.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I watched the game today courtesy of the NRL website, with zero intoxicating substances to cloud my judgement. While the lads came back to take the win while showing a decent level of commitment, I think they'll be canon fodder for the Storm next week unless they make some changes. Lane for starters, and better use of the bench. f**k the Storm.
I like the look of this summary.

Gronk

Staff member
I thought Oregon looked good out there.

Nowhere near as busy as Pap but his runs where purposeful and he was getting quick play the balls.
He’s filled out too. He’s lost his man child body looks quite the chiseled specimen.