What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 season

Kilkenny

Coach
The titans squad has improved a lot but there are serious cultural concerns up there. If Garth Brennan genuinely expressed concerns over Gordans character to management and they still hired him as an assistant than they have a long way to go. Who knows what the players are getting away with up there. Mal seems to be running things up there, his old school boys will be boys attitude may have worked for QLD but its not going to work at club with numerous young guys on massive contracts. Thats the other challenge the titans culture will face is keeping all young, highly paid guys working hard. Fifita and Tino got massive contracts, they need to deliver on them straight away. They have never been a team where players go and play better, if someone like Fifita loses a bit of motivation and doesnt work quite as hard as he should then they are in trouble.
Dean Blore’s back?!?

That would surprise me I thought he was playing Union for a team on the North side somewhere.

Original Name

Juniors
What are the so called experts saying about our draw?

I just had a look, for the first time really, and I would have thought it was a rather tough draw.

Hadn’t really taken much notice, and thought I had read some suggesting our draw was soft but it didn’t appear that way to me. Two games against the games heavyweights other than the Raiders. Maybe I need to have a closer look.
Like 3 teams from last will drop out of the 8 and 3 teams will rise into it. You can't judge a draw at the start of the season.

The_Frog

First Grade
What are the so called experts saying about our draw?

I just had a look, for the first time really, and I would have thought it was a rather tough draw.

Hadn’t really taken much notice, and thought I had read some suggesting our draw was soft but it didn’t appear that way to me. Two games against the games heavyweights other than the Raiders. Maybe I need to have a closer look.
Teams we play twice:
Storm, Eels, Roosters, Rabbitohs, Sharks, Tigers, Manly, Broncos, Bulldogs.

Away games outside Sydney: Brisbane (2), Dubbo, Melbourne, Auckland, Wollongong.

BxTom

Bench
That's a home game.
You are technically correct, but we still travel 'away' outside of Sydney. I now live about halfway between Bathurst and Dubbo so I will see both country games, the Dubbo one with my 16 year old great niece who a rabid rabbit fan! Looking forward to it!

The_Frog

First Grade
You are technically correct, but we still travel 'away' outside of Sydney. I now live about halfway between Bathurst and Dubbo so I will see both country games, the Dubbo one with my 16 year old great niece who a rabid rabbit fan! Looking forward to it!
I think we might have the crowd support for that one.

BxTom

Bench
I think we might have the crowd support for that one.
In Bathurst, definitely, lots of Panther supporters in the Central West, Dubbo I'm not sure, but we have some Dubbo, Wellington and Forbes boys in our squad, so it should be good support!

betcats

Referee
Having these country boys in a team that is performing well will increase our support out there. I noticed on Facebook the last couple weeks a kid from Bathurst and another from Dubbo being selected in our sg ball team so they are still coming through from the central west.

franklin2323

Immortal
Having these country boys in a team that is performing well will increase our support out there. I noticed on Facebook the last couple weeks a kid from Bathurst and another from Dubbo being selected in our sg ball team so they are still coming through from the central west.

I'd much rather play Souths in Dubbo will all the supporr we will have than at ANZ

ACTPanthers

Bench
I was thinking yesterday, and I am stupidly confident of our success this season... I don't know why, and I understand there's a long way to fall if they don't play to my expectations, but for some reason I'm just brimming with belief.

Don't let me down boys!

franklin2323

Immortal
I was thinking yesterday, and I am stupidly confident of our success this season... I don't know why, and I understand there's a long way to fall if they don't play to my expectations, but for some reason I'm just brimming with belief.

Don't let me down boys!

Embrace it. Plenty of good signs moving forward. The major one being the side not hiding from the GF