What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 - Squad, Signings, Re-signings

blacksafake

First Grade
Reckon we will be well stocked with Sua and Molo. However it always worries me when Bennett doesn't pick a player. Haven't seen much of him recently to comment but could also be an affordable quality pick up.
Hits hard in defence which is his strength as well as having some mongrel in him, just has to keep it in check.
Has a few mistakes in him which is probably why he hasn’t been a regular starter at Souths.
Still young & would be a very good signing.

Gareth67

First Grade
Hopoate is in the twilight of his career , I really don’t know just what he can offer to a Dragon revival ? He has been around the club circuit after finally securing a base at the Dogs , still Griffin seems to think that he will contribute something to the team so I shall rely on his judgment .

possm

Coach
If the Dragons pickup Pongai Jr and Kerr is moved back to the prop rotation, we should put McGuire at 12. That would be an awesome pack.

With Norman on his way, Sullivan and Amone could play five-eighth. Bird to me would be great off the bench mainly because he is so versatile.:

Sloan
Ramsey
Feagai
Lomax
Ravalawa
Sullivan / Amone
Hunt

Molo
McCullough
Vaughan
Sims
Pangai Jr
De Belin

Kerr
McGuire / Lawrie
Fui / Burns / Ford
Bird

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
I must say if Kerr plays like he did vs the Warriors every week he will be a starter..........Kerr is starting to show more and his size asks questions of the defence when he and the half go to the line out wide

Vaughan, AM, Molo
Sims, Kerr
JDB

Hunt, Amone?
Birdy, Lomax
Ramsey, Rava
Hoppa/ Sloan?

Bench
14. Moosehead
15. Lawrie
16. Su'a?
17. Fui?

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
If the Dragons pickup Pongai Jr and Kerr is moved back to the prop rotation, we should put McGuire at 12. That would be an awesome pack.

With Norman on his way, Sullivan and Amone could play five-eighth. Bird to me would be great off the bench mainly because he is so versatile.:

Sloan
Ramsey
Feagai
Lomax
Ravalawa
Sullivan / Amone
Hunt

Molo
McCullough
Vaughan
Sims
Pangai Jr
De Belin

Kerr
McGuire / Lawrie
Fui / Burns / Ford
Bird
Bird is one of our best, wasted on the bench

Dragsters

First Grade
Hits hard in defence which is his strength as well as having some mongrel in him, just has to keep it in check.
Has a few mistakes in him which is probably why he hasn’t been a regular starter at Souths.
Still young & would be a very good signing.

Koloamatagi's form has made it more difficult for S'ua to hold his spot at souffs.

He would be a good value signing at the right price...

denis preston

First Grade
I must say if Kerr plays like he did vs the Warriors every week he will be a starter..........Kerr is starting to show more and his size asks questions of the defence when he and the half go to the line out wide

Vaughan, AM, Molo
Sims, Kerr
JDB

Hunt, Amone?
Birdy, Lomax
Ramsey, Rava
Hoppa/ Sloan?

Bench
14. Moosehead
15. Lawrie
16. Su'a?
17. Fui?
Kerr’ really ? Hasn’t really broken the line once and has dropped a gazillion balls. Really has to improve for me.

Dragon David

First Grade
With the disaster that has occurred this weekend by several players breaching biosecurity measures, we will be lucky to sign anyone of any significance.

What has occurred is just plain dumb, dumb, dumb and selfish and brainless.

Us Dragons supporters just cannot take a trick when things "appear" to be on track, they just change for the worse.

I can't believe it. It is happening again to us.

We put our hearts and souls in believing in the once mighty Dragons as loyal supporters but it is to no avail, again!

thebigredv

First Grade
With the disaster that has occurred this weekend by several players breaching biosecurity measures, we will be lucky to sign anyone of any significance.

Us Dragons supporters just cannot take a trick when things "appear" to be on track, they just change for the worse.

We put our hearts and souls in believing in the once mighty Dragons as loyal supporters but it is to no avail, again!

Hopefully it all blows over pretty quick so we don't have to be the eyre of prospective players as well. We are already not a popular destination.

The culture must be questioned big time and its highly embarrassing. I mean the 3 origin players steered clear of trouble. That's no coincidence. The players were well aware of their wrongdoing with no foresight or consideration for the many consequences.

It doesn't help our image but money does most of the talking with contracts.

dungay dragon

Juniors

Seems hard to believe that not one Dragons Official was aware Vaughan was arranging a party at his home with so many players being invited , in the midst of this Covid pandemic ....
If its revealed players were told to keep the party hush hush by the organisers then those responsible should be dismissed immediately and the NRL de registers those players indefinitely
Get the feeling that the Host , being a repeat offender , is going to be made an example of Big Time ........

mickeylane

Bench
Here's how it went down IMO..
Vaughan "Boys I'm celebrating my birthday at my place this weekend...only players and partners allowed due to Covid bubble - make sure no outsiders"

"

Old Timer

Coach
All the out of favour players from other clubs that don’t have new contracts on offer to them now have a golden opportunity to sign on at St George as very shortly we couhave a lot of room.

Their player managers will even be able to put an extra naught on their values.

Todd Kearney and Duges kicking their lips.