What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Crowd Watch

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
The guy at AFL Tables has a higher aggregate for the season.
if he is correct an average of 12k for the final 21 games will get the home and away crowds above 3M for the first time in 8 years
AFL Tables is using individual crowds aggregated for magic round (therefore a crowd of "306K" aggregate).

Day 1: 40,267
Day 2: 46,545
Day 3: 43,401

130,213 aggregate with an 8-game average of 16,277

SouthsCountry

Juniors
Yes, Storm is to Melbourne what Swans are to Sydney. The only difference is that Storm are smaller than all nine Melbourne AFL clubs, and Swans are bigger than all nine Sydney NRL clubs. Giants are an absolute failure.
No way...Storm are bigger than North Melbourne and are rapidly gaining on Footscary, Melbourne and St Kilda

Even though RL fans don't make our sport look good by not showing up, Souths, Canterbury and Parramatta are bigger than the Swans. The biggest club is the Wests Tigers as a merger of two already popular clubs, but all their fans are in hiding.

Dark Corner

Juniors
I have picked my games on YouTube since the start of the NRL season but got to say when the fans turn up its great as it's the best Rugby of both codes be it players and fans but Super League is poor.

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
The Swans have around 25K fans in all of Sydney, and that's being generous. Every single Sydney NRL team has significantly more fans than that, even small clubs like Cronulla and Easts.

I'm sure that will be the narrative even though completely untrue.

Tickets went like wildfire when they were only available to roosters members.
and ?
those members making up 40% of the crowd
you're not seriously suggesting your little club is as big as souths

or even cronulla 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣