What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Crowd Watch

EuroNymous

Juniors
Feeling pretty confident both games will sell out, parra probably sell out tonight. South’s v sharks probably sell out tmw or Thursday

Parra v Canberra 29k (might beat the record)
Cronulla v Souths 37k (I expect less members to show up)

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
no extra seating for Townsville next week. Disappointing but hopefully they can arrange a few standing room tickets.

article is behind a paywall.

A989C9F7-9018-4887-B9CA-FF268681E16F.jpeg

Wb1234

Referee
Parra sold out, SFS selling well.
I notice you can buy Grand Final tickets already. How many do the keep for the competing teams?
Parra raiders should’ve been at Allianz since it sold out so fast

usually about 8k left for the grand final teams

Valheru

Coach
Not trying to cause a fight here or maybe I am. But what does everyone reckon the ratio of supporters for Sunday were? 👀

Far closer to 50/50 than it was the week before which is understandable as roosters fans had first dibs for the opener long before soyths fans did.

Going forward this fixture needs to be held twice a year at the new stadium with reciprocal member rights (for fully ticketed members) and you will be getting 30k plus every time and a great atmosphere.

I would add dragons to that mix who already rotate ANZAC day. So 6 games yearly at the venue between the 3 teams.

guyver78

Juniors
Far closer to 50/50 than it was the week before which is understandable as roosters fans had first dibs for the opener long before soyths fans did.

Going forward this fixture needs to be held twice a year at the new stadium with reciprocal member rights (for fully ticketed members) and you will be getting 30k plus every time and a great atmosphere.

I would add dragons to that mix who already rotate ANZAC day. So 6 games yearly at the venue between the 3 teams.
Would be good but they probably won’t do that given the stadium is only half the size of ANZ. The only reason members got reciprocal rights at ANZ was because the stadium is sooo large and they’re never going to sell that out anyway for a regular season game, at least not in our lifetime anyway.

I really don’t see WTF the issue is with not letting Souths play all their home games at the SFS next year. Like from a supporters point of view why would anybody care where the opposition plays their home games. The Eels, Dogs, Rabbitohs, Tigers and even the Dragons all used ANZ as a home ground at one stage…

guyver78

Juniors
I agree with whoever made the comment earlier about claiming your tickets as a stadium member or your seat simply just gets sold. Im sure they do that for grand finals, why can’t they do it for finals games too. Was ugly as hell for both Souths V Roosters games to see all the empty seats on the top western side.

Warriors Fever

Juniors

Good idea. And I do believe it was pretty smack on 50/50 with slightly more chook fans but I could be wrong.