What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 FW2 SF Sat - Cronulla 12-38 South Sydney @ Allianz

Finals Week 2: Cronulla v South Sydney

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
The Sharks have a caucasian winger. I'm white so this isn't racist but in 2022 there really is no need to have a white winger. White people simply aren't elite wingers. I look at their defense and that's a glaring weak link
Firstly, report this post to his senior constable, MENSA and everyone else this assclown has claimed to be.

Secondly. Origin winning, premiership winning 115 try very Caucasian Kyle feldt says go f&$k yourself

Someguy

First Grade
Souths need to keep their heads here game is won but if it tightens up no doubt dumb things will happen that may affect next week

BunniesMan

Immortal
Outstanding hands. Now THAT is the kind of play that might give even a team as good as Penrith a real fight.

We are showing today it's not just our left side that can be brilliant.

Ilias is getting better with every game and showing the Reynolds decision to be better than even I thought.

Latrell is a legit superstar.

Now let welcome everybody to the wild Wild West , a state that’s untouchable like Elliot Ness , tha track hits your eardrums like a slug to your chest , pack a vest for you Jimmy in the city of sex

Latest posts