What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Grand Final. Penrith v Parramatta

To Mattos defense he would of only saw the angle the media ran with from the kick right?
The judiciary systems a joke if ask me. His tackle was 3 weeks. And how Nelson cab get away with what he does along with Kafusi and JWH is embarrassing and a stain to the game
He said that after the match, and he would have seen the video. He did that as a deflection tactic. He is a sore loser

betcats

Referee
The cowboys absolutely blew it against Parra. If you like at the game stats from their semi cows had more ball, ran for more metres, made less tackles, less errors, conceded less penalties and restarts. Everything was in their favor including a massive home ground advantage. Credit to Parra for finding a way to win under those circumstances but really the cowboys should've been able to get through.

Whino

Bench
Grub act and I want him gone. The only defense is his crusher was barely a crusher tackle. Unsure how the NRL gave him 3 weeks for that while guys like JWH and Nelson never cop a suspension.

Not after re-signing for 4 more years. He milked every cent for that contract.
Lane is getting a big deal. Moses and Brown possibly too. Your mob will have to be careful you don't overpay.

mxlegend99

Referee
To Mattos defense he would of only saw the angle the media ran with from the kick right?
The judiciary systems a joke if ask me. His tackle was 3 weeks. And how Nelson cab get away with what he does along with Kafusi and JWH is embarrassing and a stain to the game
Matto tried deflecting to an innocent person that his own teammate said didn't kick him.

Even the angle he was accused of kicking from didnt show anything except him being close.

Matto is a selfish merkin who only cares about his money and not his team or teammates. Honestly surprised you would defend someone being paid $25k a game to represent your team but would rather miss 3x games than pay 0.66% of his yearly wage to help his teammates get a win.

After a few big losses in your pack. You need all hands on deck. Matto doesn't give a shit though.

Matto tried deflecting to an innocent person that his own teammate said didn't kick him.

Even the angle he was accused of kicking from didnt show anything except him being close.

Matto is a selfish merkin who only cares about his money and not his team or teammates. Honestly surprised you would defend someone being paid $25k a game to represent your team but would rather miss 3x games than pay 0.66% of his yearly wage to help his teammates get a win.

After a few big losses in your pack. You need all hands on deck. Matto doesn't give a shit though.
He left his other clubs in bad ways.

age.s

First Grade
Our 2010 team wasn't that bad. Purtell was pretty ordinary and the likes of Burns/Walsh weren't world beaters, but there were some very good players too. Gordon in particular was incredible that year. Lewis, Jennings, Graham, Pritchard, Petero are big names who had good years, while McKendry, Cooper and Coote are no mugs either. The real drain on that team was Elliott, but we stumbled on some pretty good tactics, with short kicks the league wasn't good at dealing with yet, so him being a mug wasn't as much of a factor. Not as much anyway.

That year feels weak in retrospect because Melbourne got done for cheating. If the top 2 were Melbourne/St George the complexion of that top 8 feels very different. I think our 2010 team would stack up fine against plenty of other 3rd/4th place finishers over the years.

Munky

Coach
Anyone who knows how gif footage able to do one of the kick by Moses to Edwards in the seventeen minute?

If possible from the pass to Moses before the kick to the try.

@roofromoz was the king but seems to being laying low.

hindy111

Post Whore
The cowboys absolutely blew it against Parra. If you like at the game stats from their semi cows had more ball, ran for more metres, made less tackles, less errors, conceded less penalties and restarts. Everything was in their favor including a massive home ground advantage. Credit to Parra for finding a way to win under those circumstances but really the cowboys should've been able to get through.

Agree. They lacked experience is all. Imagine being up 20-12 in humid conditions your used to and had close to 60% possesion and fold like they did. Inexcusable. Sharks did the same against then.
Experience counts.

hindy111

Post Whore

I'm not defending. I want the merkin gone. I've copped personal fines I didn't agree with and just paid then to save myself the time and energy fighting it.
I just meant on relation to what he said about judiciary system. It it's bias and pot luck it seems.

hindy111

Post Whore
Office Secret Santa gift for every Parra fan.

I am a minimalist and am wanting to have the smallest carbon footprint I can leave on this beautiful planet. I don't buy things just for a laugh. All this rubbish ends up in the ground.

hindy111

Post Whore
Not after re-signing for 4 more years. He milked every cent for that contract.
Lane is getting a big deal. Moses and Brown possibly too. Your mob will have to be careful you don't overpay.

Agree. There is a cash in culture imo. Get as much as can or leave. While Penrith have created I feel a culture where players are happy to stay for a fair pay. Money talk at end of day but you may save yourself 10% on each contract. Over 17 players that's a nice advantage.
Unless you are the Storm or Roosters where guys take 20% less

Blade23

Juniors
The media are leading the charge.

Eels call themselves our big brother. Media are fine with that. We reply back saying we're their dads. Fish calls them our sons. Apparently that's arrogant.

Api cops shit from his teammates about how he's not winning another ring at Tigers... Which is what mates do to each other and it's clearly done in a joking way. Api runs with the joke saying he hopes he goes out a winner at tigers and snickers knowing it aint happening. Oh the arrogance for a drunk guy to joke about something he has copped shit for all night and probably all season to be honest.

Media (and Ryan Matterson) attack Luai for actions he didn't do. Actions which the supposed victim confirmed he didn't do. They still attack him. No differently to how they attacked Peter Green a week ago based off zero evidence. Jed Cartwright had to come out and confirm nothing was said.

Where's the apologies from people making false accusations that are proven wrong? You want arrogance? merkins coming out talking shit about people without all the facts who are later proven wrong and don't apologise? That's arrogance. That's childish. That's Paul f**king Kent.

Edit
Peter not Paul

Kent also, shall we use the word "Suggested " the audio could have been altered and demanded it be released so he could carefully review it.
The club rightly got legal advice over his comments which he squealed over.

He is paid to stir up shit. It is best to ignore him. No one at the club takes him seriously or has any time for him.

Fangs

Coach
Kent also, shall we use the word "Suggested " the audio could have been altered and demanded it be released so he could carefully review it.
The club rightly got legal advice over his comments which he squealed over.

He is paid to stir up shit. It is best to ignore him. No one at the club takes him seriously or has any time for him.

A paid disgrace. You know you are a clown when you make Phil Rothfield sound reasonable.

Latest posts