What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

ODC

Juniors
PENRITH warm up shirt

2609-622.jpg

Repect the past, create the future. The Panthers 2022 Men's Warm Up Tee features the iconic brown and white colours, paying respect to the original chocolate soldiers.

I quite like it, interesting that it’s a new design rather than a heritage replica?

beave

Coach
The womens jersey looks 100% better than the mens. The stupid disappearing half lines in the patch area on the front does my head in. If you want to do it, drop it down and continue them through the full way. And the lack of little yellow arc line on the females is mint.

66345E0A-4708-4217-8E4A-B353A713A447.jpeg

beagle

Juniors
The womens jersey looks 100% better than the mens. The stupid disappearing half lines in the patch area on the front does my head in. If you want to do it, drop it down and continue them through the full way. And the lack of little yellow arc line on the females is mint.

View attachment 57850
You can't see it on the picture, the middle stripes also have the fading lines.

I'm not a fan of it. Nothing wrong with normal stripes

cooko

Juniors
Not the best pic but the Eels may have gone with the smaller numbers on the back again so the sponsor is higher up.

Screenshot_20220206-202317~2.png

Nuke

Staff member

View attachment 57850
Is that a subtle chevron on the mens Parra chest?

Frailty

First Grade
Is that a subtle chevron on the mens Parra chest?

Yeah, I was just going to post a similar question. There is definitely two different shades of blue.

It's one of those "it's so subtle, why even bother" instances.

roofromoz

First Grade
I quite like it, interesting that it’s a new design rather than a heritage replica?

Looks like the home template from 2020 (which included the three stripes on the sleeves), only for a thicker middle stripe.

I think PENRITH have decided that the old brown and white will now feature in the design of the warm up shirt, and that's a great initiative - ideally it would be good to base it off the old jersey designs, like the vertical stripes last year - but there are probably some post 1991 designs that could be used too as a template. Be interesting to see where this heads next year and beyond.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yeah, I was just going to post a similar question. There is definitely two different shades of blue.

It's one of those "it's so subtle, why even bother" instances.
I imagine its either a gel grips thing, or its macron trying to subtly add more of their brand onto the jersey

sempmrh

Juniors
The 2022 Storm jersey is slightly different to the 2021 - but the differences aren’t really noticeable.

8677FD97-C605-461F-BF2E-7ED9A7683C92.jpeg

Frailty

First Grade
I imagine its either a gel grips thing, or its macron trying to subtly add more of their brand onto the jersey
Given the badges are stitched, this is the retail version and wouldn't have the grips.
It could be macron trying to put a subtle logo in there, essentially recreating the logo when the jersey is being worn.

sempmrh

Juniors
I think the subtle chevron thing on the Parra jersey is just the shape of the type of mannequin being used - so it looks like the jersey is being worn without the neck of a mannequin showing.