What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Titans indigenous looks really good. I’d like to see their home kit look a bit more like this. By that I mean the top being mainly light blue. I think the current one looks a bit busy with the navy and gold. I know a plain blue top sounds a bit boring, but when zoomed out of TV this indigenous kit looks really bold and clean

NSW Sky Blues Puma kit
View attachment 62189
its a 90's revival

s-l1600.jpg

Nuke

Staff member
That kinda defeats the purpose of the mining jersey. The mining jersey has previously been of similar design to the high-vis shirts worn, and that was the point. This one is just an orange-d.blue-silver version of the current main / alternate Knights jerseys. It still symbolises what it's meant to, but is getting away from the original idea.

Santino Patane

Juniors
Looks like the Titans are getting a Polynesian Jersey this year. There was a bit of discussion in the club about this for the 2021 season, but looks like it happening now. C61810D2-F873-4F6F-A7A1-1DAA831B67A2.jpeg

Latest posts