What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

TDD91

Juniors
I really wish the premiers would get a gold badge for the season. Would be a nice touch and surely good for sales.
Super League went through a phase of giving gold numbers to the champions. Made things unreadable on some jerseys though.

_Johnsy

Referee
Maroon =\= Red
Gold =\= yellow

They've literally added a little trim of gold to their traditional colours. Are you saying they should have completely changed their identity?
Considering they dropped Redliffe from the name, I don't see identity through a colour scheme change as a major issue.

yakstorm

First Grade
That was only ever done on the recent Pink jerseys.
Filling inside the circle? Most years they've done it. Just a random selection below of previous Pink Panther kits

images

images

images

images

Blues Riff

Bench
Filling inside the circle? Most years they've done it. Just a random selection below of previous Pink Panther kits
OK No worries, I thought you meant filling in the O with white. So it's that which is bothering you yeah? I hadn't really noticed before.
...and thanks for pink memories.

Latest posts