What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

mn_tibor

Juniors
Maybe I missed something, but was there any explanation for Manly’s cross-promotion with The Smurfs?

WTF was that abomination?

View attachment 62911

The 2022 Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Community Jersey will be worn by the Sea Eagles for the NRL Round 18 clash against the Newcastle Knights. This jersey recognises and celebrates twenty-six consecutive years of partnership with Premier Partner United Resource Management (URM).

With the URM logo proudly displayed across the front of the jersey, the design highlights URM’s commitment and support towards the Sea Eagles and the wider Northern Beaches community.

This special jersey features the maroon and white heritage base of the Sea Eagles traditional home jersey, mixed with a ‘beachy’ theme, incorporating plenty of blue (representing the ocean) and also featuring silhouettes of iconic Manly beach, Manly ferry and 4 Pines Park, Brookvale.

View attachment 62912
Here ya go @Loose Cannon

sempmrh

Juniors
Really happy with how the Storm heritage jersey looked on the field. The right shade of purple and the shade of gold used make a huge difference.

Patorick

Staff member
Maybe I missed something, but was there any explanation for Manly’s cross-promotion with The Smurfs?

WTF was that abomination?
Smart from Manly.

They had to know a certain part of their fanbase would boycott the Pointsbet jerseys.

Get's another jersey out there for sale (three all up, indigenous, community and heritage) without the gambling ads on there.

yakstorm

First Grade
images
I did like how the Manly community kits had the players name on the back

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
As one of the token gay dudes on this forum (I'm unaware of another) this makes me really happy. It's quite hard to put in to words why, a bit of a strange feeling where two sections of your identity collide in a way you wouldn't ever expect. I didn't have a rough time growing up, as I have always presented as a regular dude, but as a teen, in country QLD, this would have been f**king everything to me.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
As one of the token gay dudes on this forum (I'm unaware of another) this makes me really happy. It's quite hard to put in to words why, a bit of a strange feeling where two sections of your identity collide in a way you wouldn't ever expect. I didn't have a rough time growing up, as I have always presented as a regular dude, but as a teen, in country QLD, this would have been f**king everything to me.
Prod if you babi guurrrl

Latest posts