What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 NRL ratings

Wb1234

Referee
NRL Saturday (to Round 7)
19 matches​
8.269m total​
435,000 match ave​
435,000 Fox Group ave​
AFL Saturday (to Round 6)
20 matches​
472,000 match ave​
9.445m total​
286,000 Fox Group ave​
339,000 FTA Ave​
Nrl has Thirty percent more viewers than afl on fox.

Jeeze those nrl numbers are compelling.

Wb1234

Referee
NRL Saturday (to Round 7)
19 matches​
8.269m total​
435,000 match ave​
435,000 Fox Group ave​
AFL Saturday (to Round 6)
20 matches​
472,000 match ave​
9.445m total​
286,000 Fox Group ave​
339,000 FTA Ave​
Just shows what an idiot, or news stooge, Vlandys is for accepting $100mill less doesn’t it?

if that’s what you believe you are welcome to it.

Just shows what an idiot, or news stooge, Vlandys is for accepting $100mill less doesn’t it?

if that’s what you believe you are welcome to it.
Mate don't bother . It's a broken record .
Same crap over & over .
His intense hate of PVL & anything positive about RL clouds any rational thinking .

Wb1234

Referee
Mate don't bother . It's a broken record .
Same crap over & over .
His intense hate of PVL & anything positive about RL clouds any rational thinking .
Honestly It gives us all a chance to talk about how rugby league craps all over afl. He’s basically the only person on the site defending afl so without him there wouldn’t be an opportunity to put crap on them

it’s been really funny seeing guys like baselinepanther run circles around him with how the nrl tv deal is bigger than the afls

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
Nrl has Thirty percent more viewers than afl on fox.

Jeeze those nrl numbers are compelling.
I find these numbers more compelling :

R1 NRL 5.332m R2 NRL 4.587m R1 AFL 6.534m R3 NRL 4.959m R2 AFL 5.085m R4 NRL 4.877m R3 AFL 5.024m R5 NRL 4.685m R4 AFL 4.565m NRL Total 24.442m @ 611k pm AFL Total 21.218m @ 589k pm

So in round 5 of NRL we had a higher cumulative figure than their equivalent round 4.

I find it just as interesting that a certain someone has stopped putting them up, too busy moving was the excuse, because they don`t suit a certain agenda. Except of course to spruik the ANZAC weekend when a certain code jagged a win.

Wb1234

Referee

R1 NRL 5.332m R2 NRL 4.587m R1 AFL 6.534m R3 NRL 4.959m R2 AFL 5.085m R4 NRL 4.877m R3 AFL 5.024m R5 NRL 4.685m R4 AFL 4.565m NRL Total 24.442m @ 611k pm AFL Total 21.218m @ 589k pm

So in round 5 of NRL we had a higher cumulative figure than their equivalent round 4.

I find it just as interesting that a certain someone has stopped putting them up, too busy moving was the excuse, because they don`t suit a certain agenda. Except of course to spruik the ANZAC weekend when a certain code jagged a win.
Yeh nrl will smash afl again this year.

but hey a Tasmanian afl team will turn things around for them I’m sure

clearly the afl are bold and visionary with that choice unlike the arlc who are looking at Brisbane and nz for new teams

Wb1234

Referee

Wow I missed the point about round five

so 8 nrl games got more viewers than 9 afl games

lmao

The_Wookie

Bench
Yeh nrl will smash afl again this year.

but hey a Tasmanian afl team will turn things around for them I’m sure

clearly the afl are bold and visionary with that choice unlike the arlc who are looking at Brisbane and nz for new teams

yeah cause BRISBANE was sooooo visionary

The_Wookie

Bench

dude i literally moved from Adelaide to Sale in Victoria and then to Launceston in the space of 2 and half weeks. back the f**k up. Round 5 and 6 will both be up tomorrow. Its not like the damn figures will be hidden and honestly now I feel like holding off another week just to f**king spite you specifically.

Wb1234

Referee
yeah cause BRISBANE was sooooo visionary
Adding a club with one hundred million in assets and in a market whose population is going to overtake melbournes ?

yep sure was.

meanwhile the afl throw money down the sinkholes that are the Brisbane’s lions Gold Coast suns and Homebush giants

The_Wookie

Bench
Adding a club with one hundred million in assets and in a market whose population is going to overtake melbournes ?

yep sure was.

meanwhile the afl throw money down the sinkholes that are the Brisbane’s lions Gold Coast suns and Homebush giants

thats not visionary. it was the most most obvious play for the last twenty years and is so long overdue its not funny. Visionary is going to Perth or SA or even NZ. Not the second biggest city in the heartland. This would be like the AFL waiting until now to put Fremantle in Perth...instead of doing it in 1995.

market is going to overtake Melbournes? This is the same Melbourne whose city population is excpected to surpass Sydney in the not too distant future?

by 2030, Melbourne is tipped to overtake Sydney to become Australia's biggest city, according to the federal government's Centre for Population projections.

Last edited:

Wb1234

Referee
thats not visionary. it was the most most obvious play for the last twenty years and is so long overdue its not funny. Visionary is going to Perth or SA or even NZ. Not the second biggest city in the heartland. This would be like the AFL waiting until now to put Fremantle in Perth...instead of doing it in 1995.

market is going to overtake Melbournes? This is the same Melbourne whose city population is excpected to surpass Sydney in the not too distant future?

by 2030, Melbourne is tipped to overtake Sydney to become Australia's biggest city, according to the federal government's Centre for Population projections.
Google the population of Perth and Adelaide and compare it to the population of the hunter and the gong.

rugby league doesn’t need to put random dots in the map

a second team in New Zealand is massive. Hell afl can’t even manage one team there

the dolphins are worth over 100 million. What are the suns and giants worth ? Lol

Perth Red

Post Whore
Honestly It gives us all a chance to talk about how rugby league craps all over afl. He’s basically the only person on the site defending afl so without him there wouldn’t be an opportunity to put crap on them

it’s been really funny seeing guys like baselinepanther run circles around him with how the nrl tv deal is bigger than the afls
Yeh just keep ignoring the deal we’ve signed ,and fyi it was baseline who pointed this $100mill reduction out!

stop commenting on me and put forward a different argument if you have one.

youve been shown the figures of the New deal in that thread, there’s no denying it lol

Last edited:

Wb1234

Referee
Yeh just keep ignoring the deal we’ve signed ,and fyi t was baseline who pointed this $100mill reduction out!

stop commenting on me and put forward a different argument if you have one.
Someone else said to ignore you I just responded to that.

if you think the nrl took a reduction whilst announcing a a profit that beat the afl by around 100 million you really need help.

maybe the arlc could give the afl a short term loan till they sort out their finances ?

The_Wookie

Bench

if you think the nrl took a reduction whilst announcing a a profit that beat the afl by around 100 million you really need help.

maybe the arlc could give the afl a short term loan till they sort out their finances ?

your conflating two different data points. Also failing at maths. The NRL didnt make 100m more than the AFL last year - touch under 80.

The_Wookie

Bench
Google the population of Perth and Adelaide and compare it to the population of the hunter and the gong.

rugby league doesn’t need to put random dots in the map

a second team in New Zealand is massive. Hell afl can’t even manage one team there

the dolphins are worth over 100 million. What are the suns and giants worth ? Lol
Who the hell bought up hunter and the gong? you said Melbourne.

Putting a second team in Brisbane is obvious, nothing visionary about it. Everyone has known it for decades.

A second team in NZ might be massive. How profitable are the Warriors? Ive no idea.

The dolphins have a lot of money. good for them. no one said it wasnt a smart play.

Perth Red

Post Whore
dude i literally moved from Adelaide to Sale in Victoria and then to Launceston in the space of 2 and half weeks. back the f**k up. Round 5 and 6 will both be up tomorrow. Its not like the damn figures will be hidden and honestly now I feel like holding off another week just to f**king spite you specifically.
Ignore him wookie, he’s a tool.

Perth Red

Post Whore

You do know we are talking about the NEXT tv deal don’t you? Fricking hell you’re hard work!