What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R10 Sat - Melbourne 6-32 Penrith @ Suncorp

Round 10: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The competition frontrunners against some team from Western Sydney.

I'll go with the competition front runners, they've won a lot more grand finals over the past 20 years.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Whoever has the best hand signals and dance moves will win obviously.... should just can the match and have a dance off for the 2 points.

Fangs

Coach
FYI, from a neutral's perspective, these teams are indistiguishable. Neither team are morals.

Scum = Smug.

Go the Scug.

The vast majority aren't neutral fans, they are Penrith fans.

And that is because they know there is only one team to support. To hell with those who want to side with a team that almost single-handedly destroyed Rugby League.

If Papenhuyzen or how ever you spell it was playing, I'd be confident on the Storm.
Still am leaning that way but, but the Riff are strong...so I can't pick em.
Parra shut em down pretty well last week
Storm probably have more points in 'em

My guess...Storm 22 - Penrith 18

Vic Mackey

Referee
Cant tip Storm missing Welch, Papz and R Smith. The big Fijian forward is a nice addition though (assuming he plays). I expect it to be a low scoring game like the Prelim last year. When the last time Penrith played the Storm in Melbourne btw, feels like forever

Panthers by 6

roofromoz

First Grade
Cant tip Storm missing Welch, Papz and R Smith. The big Fijian forward is a nice addition though (assuming he plays). I expect it to be a low scoring game like the Prelim last year. When the last time Penrith played the Storm in Melbourne btw, feels like forever

Panthers by 6

Round 25 2018.

We were supposed to play them Round 3 in 2020, and then there was the whole shut down thing with the spicy cough.

t-ba

Post Whore
The competition frontrunners against some team from Western Sydney.

I'll go with the competition front runners, they've won a lot more grand finals over the past 20 years.

The only team to have won more grand finals than premierships in fact!

I think the Panthers will win this in a tight one, mainly because of the players the Storm are missing whilst the Panthers are at near full strength.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Hughes is out, we’re screwed. Looking at the pitch he should rest Munster and grant to avoid injury.

Munky

Coach
While Storm have some big outs we still have the ins of Kenny and Salmon.

Equalises the squads I reckon.