What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R13 Sun - Canberra 22-16 Sydney @ GIO

Round 13: Canberra v Sydney

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well done Raiders, got the job done. Would’ve hated a forward pass try to have been the difference between winning and losing.

BadnMean

Juniors
Slight improvement in our second half. We remembered to use the ball again in the last 15 minutes or so, after doing the usual 2nd half one out runathon for no reason.

horrie hastings

First Grade
I have never seen so many poor and dumb 5th tackle options by the Roosters in that game especially the second half. Well deserved win to the Raiders, have only just thawed out now.

BadnMean

Juniors
Well done Raiders, got the job done. Would’ve hated a forward pass try to have been the difference between winning and losing.
Wasn't even bothered by that play tbh. Once a team splits you open and you're pouring 2 or 3 v 1 down onto the tryline I don't think the game needs to be too finicky about passes there. Different story if you're defending your line & the dummy half slips a late forward one to a decoy and it causes the try but on a clean break with numbers... shrug.

Another performance where we did more then enough , but only just won. Happy for the win but seesh we can make the easy look hard.

Tapine is a giant in our squad , he refused to be put on the ground today & bent the chooks line every carry of which there were many , plus belted plenty of them too.

10/10
as close to a perfect performance you'll see from tarps today

nick87

Coach
Wasn't even bothered by that play tbh. Once a team splits you open and you're pouring 2 or 3 v 1 down onto the tryline I don't think the game needs to be too finicky about passes there. Different story if you're defending your line & the dummy half slips a late forward one to a decoy and it causes the try but on a clean break with numbers... shrug.
Look a forward pass is a forward pass, and it should be called
But we'll see that forward pass not get called a lot, including from us. That's the nature of the beast, i 100% agree with this... clean break, 3 on 1... we deserved to concede on that play, and we did.

BadnMean

Juniors
Another performance where we did more then enough , but only just won. Happy for the win but seesh we can make the easy look hard.

Tapine is a giant in our squad , he refused to be put on the ground today & bent the chooks line every carry of which there were many , plus belted plenty of them too.

10/10
as close to a perfect performance you'll see from tarps today
He's been in beast mode all year.

GAZF

First Grade
The Raiders pack looks gassed apart from Tapine

I can't imagine why with such an astute bench?
Chilly Schilly disagrees. Poor bastard probably lost half his toes from two weeks of inaction.

BadnMean

Juniors
Chilly Schilly disagrees. Poor bastard probably lost half his toes from two weeks of inaction.

Just wait until round 24, when Raiders play Manly for 8th spot and Ricky makes 7 interchanges in the first 15, a veritable flurry, Elliot to hooker, Starling on for Elliot, Elliot to lock for Sutton, like a 3 card monte until Des' head explodes and Ricky smiles, turns and kicks over a chair... revealing his unused 4th bench player after all...

Latest posts