What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R4 Sat - Warriors 20-6 Brisbane @ Moreton Daily

Round 4: Warriors v Brisbane

• Warriors

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someguy

First Grade
Warriors weren’t that bad. You’re just bitter.

nah Curran had his worst game of the season, halves didn’t take advantage of opportunities but the Front rowers were pretty darn good and the warriors owe the win to them….and that spud that went on report 8 times

pantherz9103

First Grade
I know the ref was poor but too many players in that Broncos team still have a shit 'turn up when I feel like it' attitude and they won't be going anywhere with or without Reynolds while that continues. I don't buy into the hype over Staggs. How many NRL wins has the guy actually contributed to?

King hit

Coach
Referring sucked but the broncos have only got themselves to blame for that stinker. Truly terrible performance.

Meth

Staff member
That’s the same Marcelo Montoya that used to drink it up for the Dogs yeah? Not some new gun who has the same name?

Wow.

Has been surprisingly good for us, Rounds 1-2 of this year aside

Pantherjim.

Referee
The refereeing being atrocious is besides the point. The Broncos sucking is still funny to watch for most rugby league fans of other clubs.

Why?

The Broncos built a dynasty between 1992-2000, including winning 4 (5 if you count Superleague premierships)

That’s more premierships than we’ve won between 1991 - current.

What’s more funny, is a fellow Penrith supporter heaping shit on Brisbane when you consider that our club was absolute horse piss between 1992 -2001

The word “respect” springs to mind…

Last edited:

pantherz9103

First Grade
Why?

The Broncos built a dynasty between 1992-2000, including winning 4 (5 if you count Superleague premierships)

What’s more funny, is a fellow Penrith supporter heaping shit on Brisbane when you consider that our club was absolute horse piss between 1992 -2001

Of course there is respect for how good they were but from a fan point of view, I’ve never liked Brisbane, they are traditionally the team I love to hate! The arrogance and attitude of that club when they were on top historically made them very hard to like. Many people hate them because of Super League but for me it’s a little deeper than that, I never liked them since 1988.

Their fans were spoilt in the early years, following superstar teams that won several premierships but were also offered every advantage. I’ve just enjoyed seeing them brought back down to earth! Of course I know how bad Penrith were in some of those years, (they are part of the reason I was bullied at school with how far they declined after ‘91!) and that’s another reason why I enjoy seeing the Broncos struggle too. It is normal for most clubs to have poor periods but until recently the Broncos fans had lived a charmed life relatively speaking. I hope the Storm go through a lean year or two as well. They are about the only club left that hasn’t experienced that and after Bellamy leaves it may well happen.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Why?

f**king hell bro... I think you need to get out more

f**k the Broncos. f**k their players. And most importantly, f**k respect.