What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

Rabbits20

Immortal
6th to 8th but a good chance of getting past rnd 1
1. Panthers
2. Storm
3. Roosters
4. Eels
5. Manly
6. Rabbitohs
7. Sharks
8. Raiders
9. Titans
10. Dragons
11. Broncos
12. Knights
13. Warriors
14. Bulldogs
15. Tigers
16. Cowboys

My updated predicted ladder

handyman2190

Bench
The latest news is that charges are being dropped for milf,so id like an explanation why we are letting him go to newcastle, ok i get many here dont actually care,but, ilias in his first year, isnt a big body he will not stand up to a full year of 1st grade and will need to be rested,like walker was rested last season by the rorters, so milf would come in handy, so, why again do we capitulate and let players go,why?
We could use him,our depth is low,again recruitment gone wrong

NovoBunny94

Juniors
If Liam Knight goes that would not be a loss. Same with Paulo.
Nicholls is replacable

These are all our plodders lol come on Bennett please take them.

callmack1

Staff member
The latest news is that charges are being dropped for milf,so id like an explanation why we are letting him go to newcastle, ok i get many here dont actually care,but, ilias in his first year, isnt a big body he will not stand up to a full year of 1st grade and will need to be rested,like walker was rested last season by the rorters, so milf would come in handy, so, why again do we capitulate and let players go,why?
We could use him,our depth is low,again recruitment gone wrong
I agree to some point. having Milf this year would have been fantastic. However, it appears that ship has sailed and I can live with that. We have to accept it and move on.

NRL helps create $500k flood relief fund: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2022/03/02/nrl-helps-create-$500k-flood-relief-fund/

A shame to have the official launch cancelled but this is so good from the NRL! A great thing that they're doing!

Latest posts