What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 RL & RLW World Cup

King-Gutho94

Coach
I reckon that game will harden up the Kangaroos for next week after a soft tournament so far.

I think they should put England or Samoa away pretty easily despite the rustiness in attack.

the phantom menace

First Grade
There's a bit of post-macth talk suggesting Junior may not miss any time, including support from the English coach for him to play in the final.

But agree Matterson's unintelligent and petulant attitude (disagreing with but accepting the suspension without dispute) should make him a pariah in the dressing room, and cancelled from consideration for any leadership team.

King-Gutho94

Coach
There's a bit of post-macth talk suggesting Junior may not miss any time, including support from the English coach for him to play in the final.

But agree Matterson's unintelligent and petulant attitude (disagreing with but accepting the suspension without dispute) should make him a pariah in the dressing room, and cancelled from consideration for any leadership team.
Fingers crossed mate.

I reckon if England won he wouldn't have been playing in round 1 against Melbourne.

Being a WC final he may get off but generally they are pretty harsh on lifting tackles.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I can't see him getting off on lifting, pretty blatant.

Hopefully he just gets a fine, I'm sue Matto will pay it for him.
Yep, while not forceful/intentional and there was no drive whatsoever, the angle Burgess was left in (by both tacklers involved) was pretty reckless.

But the way these things work, they might go easy on Paulo so that the final can at least be some sort of contest rather than a walkover.