What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 RL & RLW World Cup

TheParraboy

Staff member
What time is the game starting in Manchester.

A shame the game isn't starting in a similar spot to the Aussie v Kiwi semi last Saturday when it started at 6:45am.

3am is just too hard especially as i will be at SCG for the ODI on Saturday so i will be knackered by the time i get home.

Could ditch the cricket, after all the great tosser Aaron Finch retired from this format

Sunday morning
Womens final 12.15am (Oz v Kiwis)
Mens final 3am

King-Gutho94

Coach
Could ditch the cricket, after all the great tosser Aaron Finch retired from this format

Sunday morning
Womens final 12.15am (Oz v Kiwis)
Mens final 3am
Its our yearly lads day out at the cricket where we let loose at the cricket. Cant be giving that up.

Ill watch a replay on Sunday.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Its our yearly lads day out at the cricket where we let loose at the cricket. Cant be giving that up.

Ill watch a replay on Sunday.

Fair enough, we do that to - the SCG test, where we get dolled up in pink

and this year adding one of the Sixers v Thunder blockbusters into the equation..

King-Gutho94

Coach
Australia looked in cruise control I wouldn't say they were clinical and 30-10 was probably what I was expecting. But still too much class for Samoa.

Interesting how International rugby league goes moving forward. Will these pacific nations close the gap further or still stay at arms reach of Australia.

New Zealand still remain the only team that you could genuinely give a 50/50 shot at beating Australia on there day I reckon.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Someone is going to blow their cap trying to sign him.

He's not that special, imo.

He's had some great plays, but they carry on like he's the best young player of all time...

Suaalii made his First Grade debut at 18 - Hayne did at 18, too, but played for NSW 19.

Hayne won the Rookie Of The Year.

Then there's Greg Inglis.

Suaalii is just over-rated, imo. Good player, but nowhere near as good as some make him out to be.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I expected the men to win easily and the women to struggle, so that game by the women was amazing, never gave the Kiwi middles an inch, and that's where I thought the Kiwis would win it

The Jillaroos really have been the stars of this tournament, and they rotated 7 players from the semi final against PNG, so much depth and class, well done ladies

and the men, just too classy as expected

yy_cheng

Coach
Leave it as it is.

If they make the samoa a tier 1,and the players pick allegiance to nsw and australia, then will the remaining players still be tiered 1?

Australia has enough players to still beat everyone.

If paulo, sualli, chrichton, to'o, lualli and others had to choose, the samoan team might look different

JokerEel

Coach
Time to update the SOO criteria?

Where you played your first senior footy is the state you play for?
But also you can play for any Pacific island country. Within the rules.

Latest posts