What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

zombie jesus

Staff member
Yes I probably should've read the rules that it's an automatic 2 year contract

Geez surely we need to look at that in the offseason, should have the ability to assign years
I moved him.back.

Don't know about changing it, it's a change from this off season, a bit of chat about it here and in WhatsApp but minimal feedback, we included a grace period for those already on DS such as Herbert.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Gronk Spiked Punch hasn't logged on to the league site in 3 weeks and has not responded to email/DM. I am going to remove them as owner. If you know someone who wants the team, let me know. It will run as a bye for the time being and we will work out what to do for the last week when Orange Crush plays them a second time.

skeepe

Immortal
Gronk Spiked Punch hasn't logged on to the league site in 3 weeks and has not responded to email/DM. I am going to remove them as owner. If you know someone who wants the team, let me know. It will run as a bye for the time being and we will work out what to do for the last week when Orange Crush plays them a second time.
Haha was just about to ask about them when I was checking all the scores and saw they had Drew Lock at QB. Yikes.

skeepe

Immortal
Oh man these score updates are playing havoc with my emotions. Last week I lost, then I won, now I’ve lost again.

Still, don’t deserve to win scoring 161 so fair result in the end I guess.

Tom155

Coach
Gronk spiked punch doing trades with no owner?

Pretty one sided trade for Waterdongs as well 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I have some questions about my team since we are a mess right now.

What's the penalties for releasing a player and do the penalties go against your cap this season or the next?

Players that are picked up to cover injuries are just 1 year contracts, yeah? They can be released at any time? Can players on 1 year be released without and penalties?

skeepe

Immortal

Well, I guess not bothering to think too hard about the team I ran out because I thought GSP was still a 'bye' was a mistake.