What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Crowd Watch

Vibing

Juniors
R15 Crowd Predictions:
Thu 7:50pm Titans vs Tigers at Cbus Super Stadium, Gold Coast 12,000
Fri 6:00pm Raiders vs Warriors at GIO Stadium, Canberra 13,000
Fri 8:00pm Sea Eagles vs Dolphins at 4 Pines Park, Brookvale 12,000
Sat 3:00pm Dragons vs Rabbitohs at Netsrata Jubilee Stadium, Kogarah 9,000
Sat 5:30pm Broncos vs Knights at Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane - 29,000
Sat 7:35pm Roosters vs Panthers at Allianz Stadium, Moore Park - 21,000
Sun 4:05pm Storm vs Sharks at AAMI Park, Melbourne - 15,000
Mon 4:00pm Bulldogs vs Eels at Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park - 22,000
TOTAL: 133,000
AVERAGE: 16,625

Going to go to Roosters vs Panthers on Saturday night.

Does anyone have a PAX as it currently stands for Roosters/Panthers or Bulldogs/Eels?
hahaha

oh my
they'll get that for Crokers 300th....................... if its snowing

Vibing

Juniors
all based on fine weather

Titans V Tigers 15K
Raiders V NZ 18K .... could push 20, it'll be the talk of the town & stick has set it up nicely.
Manly V Phins 15K
Dragons V Souths 12K
Brisb V Newc Reese V Kalyn 32K
Roosters V the Riff 25K
Melb V Sharks 15K
Dogs V Parra 30K

Av 20.5K

johnny plath

Juniors
Let's make it a special event everyweek ha?
After leaving a mates place in the central Coast once, I went to Gosford train station to head back to Sydney and the amount of fans that were travelling to Sydney for game day was unbelievable. The train was full of NRL fans..Most in Souths jerseys..
So your saying central coast needs a team but most of the people at the game travelled from Sydney... did many locals go

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Ticket sales for Broncos vs Knights on Saturday is great, I expect a crowd of 30-32k. Really good for a game against the Knights.

Unfortunately we only really have one game after this for a great crowd (the Titans) before we move to the Gabba and. After that our last game at Suncorp is against Melbourne on a Thursday which will probably get 36-38k but would sell out on a Friday.

Burns

First Grade
Canberra should be good this week, just got mine. Bit of buzz around it being Croker’s 300th and both teams being in good form.
Always hard to judge but would imagine it’s get a season high crowd of above 18,000?

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Canberra should be good this week, just got mine. Bit of buzz around it being Croker’s 300th and both teams being in good form.
Always hard to judge but would imagine it’s get a season high crowd of above 18,000?
I want to go but it's going to be a struggle to get to Bruce in time. Will see how I go, but I might have a pax. Ticket sales are way in front of where they were 5 days out from the Parra game.

Maybe 20k is too hard because I can't imagine stadium members to show and corporate packages surely aren't popular at 6pm.

Last edited:

Vibing

Juniors
I want to go but it's going to be a struggle to get to Bruce in time. Will see how I go, but I might have a pax. Ticket sales are way in front of where sales were 5 days out from the Parra game.

Maybe 20k is too hard because I can't imagine stadium members attendances and corporate packages would be too popular at 6pm.
Pubes can usually just walk out the door from work an hour earlier , or come into work an hour early , get home in time to pick up the sprogs from home & get out to the ground
Not as simple for non govt workers but plenty will be putting the heavy on the boss to get off a bit early

The roads around GIO will be a nightmare tho with everyone turning up at the same time , & one accident on any of the major roads at around 5pm & .... it'll be a K f**k

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Pubes can usually just walk out the door from work an hour earlier , or come into work an hour early , get home in time to pick up the sprogs from home & get out to the ground
Not as simple for non govt workers but plenty will be putting the heavy on the boss to get off a bit early

The roads around GIO will be a nightmare tho with everyone turning up at the same time , & one accident on any of the major roads at around 5pm & .... it'll be a K f**k
Yeah I'm a non government worker that works remote (investment banking so I need to be by my computer until 5pm). only here because of my partner's work.

Getting to GIO before the Parra game was horrific. I really don't think I will make it in time for the first 20 or even be bothered at all, it will all depend on how keen I'm feeling come Friday.

Canberra fans do not get enough credit for their attendances.

Last edited:

Gobsmacked

Bench
We'll get a big crowd for Croker's 300th game.

It'll probably draw between 18-20k, maybe a little more or less depending on the weather. I guarantee that it'd draw well over 20k if it was being played in any time slot other than Fri 6pm.
The Warriors will bring some support too