What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Crowd Watch

Harry O

Juniors
Tickets selling well for Roosters clash with Panthers...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230608-212331_Ticketek AU.jpg
    Screenshot_20230608-212331_Ticketek AU.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 8

The Great Dane

First Grade
It looks like the the Raiders will draw around 22-24k tomorrow. It just depends on how many members and corporates are no shows.

At about 5:40pm there's going to be 20k people all trying to enter the ground at the same time, which'll be a shitshow, and I wouldn't be surprised if lots of people miss kick off. It probably wouldn't be a problem if we had a half decent stadium in a good location with strong public transport links, maybe Abdo can talk to some people in government about that since he's going to be here for the game tomorrow...

Wb1234

Referee
There is no such sport as ‘rugby’. There is rugby football union and rugby football league. That we allowed them to take the name ‘rugby’ is one of the dumbest mistakes the game made.
Stupid union fans

1895 was a shism

the rules of both sports were basically the same

it was over a decade before the northern UNION (big hint there in that name) decided to adopt rules discussed by the rfu and rejected

Dark Corner

Juniors
Look I have to sympathise with those born in Vic, they have no choice (from living there I know the media saturation is crazy)...but slowly they are turning to RL...slowly

In Sydney, there are roughly 3 NRL stories a night, and then other sports. Sometimes it is all AFL, with like a tennis score at the end. The Swans get a TV appearance about 5 nights a week, and the Tahs get roughly the same

In Melbourne, there's usually an AFL story as the headline, then 5 or 6 in sport. The Storm get mentioned maybe 1-2 times a week, and the Rebels maybe 1-2 times a year

THE POOR PEOPLE MUST THINK THAT FUMBLEBALL IS THE ONLY SPORT ON EARTH!!!
Wish you could say say that about North and South Tyneside as it's just Football with the odd bit of Union and Cricket but despite having Magic Weekend the Geordie folk don't turn up for the Thinder despite the efforts of the club.

Dark Corner

Juniors
Great that you have come on board to RL Harry and I love your passion. I love the fact you have grown to love RL and it is now your chosen sport.
But comparing SOO atmosphere to the Istanbul derby is a bit of a stretch. Just sayin'.

f**king Sheep idiots and I bet more then half of Football fans only follow it so they don't feel left out with the mates, work mates etc.

More Feral behaviour.

There is no such sport as ‘rugby’. There is rugby football union and rugby football league. That we allowed them to take the name ‘rugby’ is one of the dumbest mistakes the game made.

Imagine someone was telling you about:
- the American Football Premiership
- the American Football Championship

You would never even CONSIDER that they were different sports.