What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Crowd Watch

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
We are in for a cracking day of crowds.

Roosters v Penrith is only selling cat 2 GA in the upper south end. I wonder if they will open level 4 east soon.

t-ba

Post Whore
We are in for a cracking day of crowds.

Roosters v Penrith is only selling cat 2 GA in the upper south end. I wonder if they will open level 4 east soon.

Got my tickets this morning.

Not happy with the spot but haven't been to Allianz yet so meh.

Vibing

Juniors
They could have fit those hundreds in.
Stupid O H and S. Crowd will probably be around 16-17000.
The hill is packed but nothing like it has been in the past.
Record there is 23582 vs ironically, Souths in 1975.
It's still a shite ground though.

View attachment 75368

View attachment 75369
it was 15,600 odd V the Sharks in rnd 3 this year & the nthn end was almost empty that game,
not today tho

I'll say around 18,500
& again
for a team thats running... last in rnd 15... well done Dragons fans.

Suitman

Post Whore
it was 15,600 odd V the Sharks in rnd 3 this year & the nthn end was almost empty that game,
not today tho

I'll say around 18,500
& again
for a team thats running... last in rnd 15... well done Dragons fans.

Certainly a great crowd! Not questioning that.
I'm questioning ground capacity limitations these days. They suck. Fancy turning a few hundred fans away when they could easily fit in?

Vibing

Juniors
Certainly a great crowd! Not questioning that.
I'm questioning ground capacity limitations these days. They suck. Fancy turning a few hundred fans away when they could easily fit in?
i agree
the ground hasn't changed since 2009 & they.. " allowed " nearly 21,000 in for a game that year

they've turned away 500 odd people that almost certainly would have fitted in somewhere today so there is certainly an element of inconsistency

Theknightsrule7

Juniors
Went to kogarah as a neautral today.

Very solid crowd but poor viewing on the hill until I found a grass spot.

Also lines for food and drinks were quite long. The bar on the hill shut the bar at half time.

It's Been Done

Juniors
Went to kogarah as a neautral today.

Very solid crowd but poor viewing on the hill until I found a grass spot.

Also lines for food and drinks were quite long. The bar on the hill shut the bar at half time.
The lack of permanent facilities has been a problem for some time. In the Norm Provan Stand, there's only one food outlet, which is pretty poor especially because that's where the season ticket holders all sit. Otherwise the ground's pretty much complete now