What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 26-24 Brisbane @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 62 72.9%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

Coach
The best player in the NSW cup (Hawkins) stood up and won his team the championship

The best player in the NRLW (Upton) stood up and won her team the premiership

The best player in the NRL (Cleary) stood up and won his team the premiership

Pretty incredible day when you think about it

Dogs Of War

Coach
I look at this game like we saw the best and worst of the broncos this season in the one game. Once the broncos and 90% of us thought the game was won, checked off. Cleary and crichton stepped up another level and made every moment matter. I saw a real leader today from him and I see a great addition to the bulldogs.

Munky

Coach
I look at this game like we saw the best and worst of the broncos this season in the one game. Once the broncos and 90% of us thought the game was won, checked off. Cleary and crichton stepped up another level and made every moment matter. I saw a real leader today from him and I see a great addition to the bulldogs.

Ahem.

Moses came back on and made every forward in the field his bitch for the third straight year.

Best Centre in the comp by some margin. You’re getting an absolute gem.

Apey

Staff member
Now the speeches are over i think it’s important we find fault with omissions made by exhausted emotional athletes with microphones shoved in their face while they still deal with the outcome of the game.
Haha he's absolutely clutching at straws.

Just enjoy Broncos losing Johnsy.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Cleary's try is now the greatest moment in my Rugby League related memory. Just amazing. Recency bias may be what has it ahead of Roycies 2nd in 91, but f**k me it's close.
Roycies was just the cherry on top. Panthers were already leading and it was Royiecs second in his last game ever. Nathan’s in that moment was Andrew John’s 1997, you thought it was over but he just grabbed the game.

Latest posts