What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 26-24 Brisbane @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 62 72.9%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
LU was bad enough in 2010. Worse than Panthers fans tbh and it was only 1 year.
I didn't notice it besides maybe a few posters, but that happens with whoever is going well at the time.
If Saints become good again their gameday threads wouldn't be as fun for neutrals.

Munky

Coach
I didn't notice it besides maybe a few posters, but that happens with whoever is going well at the time.
If Saints become good again their gameday threads wouldn't be as fun for neutrals.

The Dragons forum here is a fun read.

Real 'we're being kept down by the NRL deliberately' conspiracy vibes. The spillover into the main forum if the Dragoms went on a run would be entertaining.

My fave thing in every game day thread is when randos who haven't been sighted before post after their team wins telling everyone to suck their dick.

Apey

Staff member
I think some other club forum of yours closed the same year so they all migrated here? That was the main problem.

Alan Johnson

Juniors
If the Bronco’s win I’ll chalk up the assist to the Warriors for forging Walsh in our cauldron of mediocrity. We gave him the hunger for a better life.

This Year?

Immortal
The Dragons forum here is a fun read.

Real 'we're being kept down by the NRL deliberately' conspiracy vibes. The spillover into the main forum if the Dragoms went on a run would be entertaining.

My fave thing in every game day thread is when randos who haven't been sighted before post after their team wins telling everyone to suck their dick.
@SLRBRONCOS tells everyone to do that, before and during.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
If you want any tips on the club or restaurant scene let me know

there’s a few in double bay and close by
We're just going to go to Sake for a late lunch before because I think Japanese is all my nervous gut will be able to handle!! What we do after will totally depend on the result

Maroon4life

Juniors
You know you’re up against it when everyone’s talking about how you can win and what you have to do (a la warriors when they played us).

Honest money is a panthers win, I hope the boys go there and throw every speculator and take every half chance that’s given to them. It’s gotten them this far and it’s the only blue print they have that will beat this monotonously effective panthers unit.

Reynolds can provide some tempo but ultimately our pack should hold its own leaving Staggs, Walsh, Herbie & Cobbo to just go for the win.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
You know you’re up against it when everyone’s talking about how you can win and what you have to do (a la warriors when they played us).

Honest money is a panthers win, I hope the boys go there and throw every speculator and take every half chance that’s given to them. It’s gotten them this far and it’s the only blue print they have that will beat this monotonously effective panthers unit.

Reynolds can provide some tempo but ultimately our pack should hold its own leaving Staggs, Walsh, Herbie & Cobbo to just go for the win.
Your pack is going to get monstered

THE CHAMP

First Grade
We're just going to go to Sake for a late lunch before because I think Japanese is all my nervous gut will be able to handle!! What we do after will totally depend on the result
Well I hope you wake up wearing nothing but your Broncos jersey and a smile

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Like I've already told you a magnum with 2 bites out of it doesn't count as a f**ken dessert!
ice-cream-deep-throat.gif

As a neutral who’s worst nightmare come true
with my 2 most hated teams playing I can see a Broncos win only
If Bronco forwards get on top .
If that happens Cleary will go into his shell ( he seems to have nothing when things aren’t going good….can’t pull off some miracle to inspire his team ) .
Will watch only because I’m a RL fan …
Broncs win 26-16

Latest posts