What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 26-24 Brisbane @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 62 72.9%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
Probably not, personally I couldn't give a shit about what Walsh said, it's not a surprise he is an immature twat and thats pretty much all that was. I just laugh at the thought of Crawley working out whether to pretend it didn't happen or work out how to make the kid into the bad guy.
Video was funny. Little merkin Panther fan enjoyed it too.

soc123_au

Staff member
Video was funny. Little merkin Panther fan enjoyed it too.
Absolutely, the little merkin will be dining out on that for months. Walsh is a dope for reacting though. Especially if the kid actually only said what is claimed.

But when the media want to run you out of town for telling someone to go to bed when they threaten your life, then I hope for Walshy's sake the young Salmon protege came up with something pretty creative.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Absolutely, the little merkin will be dining out on that for months. Walsh is a dope for reacting though. Especially if the kid actually only said what is claimed.

But when the media want to run you out of town for telling someone to go to bed when they threaten your life, then I hope for Walshy's sake the young Salmon protege came up with something pretty creative.
He threatened a females life!!!!

mxlegend99

Referee
So in the past 12 months Walsh has been in shit for doing Cocaine. Suspended for abusing match officials and has threatened a fans mother.

Yet they're talking him up as being the face to promote the game internationally.

Although to be fair if we want to promote the game in America we probably need guys with a bit more serious rap sheets.

Fangs

Coach
All fun and games with Walshy. Just banter involving some kids mum no harm done.

Now lets focus on that dodgy Luai bloke a bit more.

Grapple

Bench
I haven't read the last 21 pages because i've been busy working to earn enough money to spend it on my gambling addiction.

Penrith by 1-12 is my safe bet.
Though I get the feeling NRL wants Broncos to win by the smallest of Reese Walsh forward passes. Though it probably won't be that obvious, rather a try in the last 10 minutes that seals it for Brisbane.

Who really knows though? Both clubs have been incredible this year and it's Friday and i've had too much to drink. Good luck to both clubs and all those going to the game. Enjoy!

King-Gutho94

Coach
So in the past 12 months Walsh has been in shit for doing Cocaine. Suspended for abusing match officials and has threatened a fans mother.

Yet they're talking him up as being the face to promote the game internationally.

Although to be fair if we want to promote the game in America we probably need guys with a bit more serious rap sheets.
The moment PVL talked him up as the face of the game worldwide.

He was doomed already.

How many times has the face of the NRL got into the trouble in the past it's a poison chalice.

Iamback

Coach

The National captain is racist, That is a double act worthy of America

Latest posts