What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 26-24 Brisbane @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 62 72.9%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just seen the video and nothing in it. I do agree with the point that if it was a Panther who did that certain sections of the media would crucify us, but [shrugs shoulders].

This week was always going to be about the Broncos (much like it was about Parra last year, about Souths the year before and about us in 2020).

I’m very confident that trend continues on Sunday.

soc123_au

Staff member
Just seen the video and nothing in it. I do agree with the point that if it was a Panther who did that certain sections of the media would crucify us, but [shrugs shoulders].

This week was always going to be about the Broncos (much like it was about Parra last year, about Souths the year before and about us in 2020).

I’m very confident that trend continues on Sunday.
Thats about the only point really. And that Walsh got trolled and owned by a kid, that should be punishment enough.

Luai's the way more likeable character out of the 2.
You won't see Walsh taunting motionless opponents, and he really doesn't understand the art of trolling yet.

Fangs

Coach
Highly embarrassing for Reece Walsh and the entire Brisbane Broncos organisation I must say.

4 weeks, $50,000 fine ($10,000 suspended) and some community service hours seems fitting to me.

Wb1234

Referee
That news ltd article about the inevitable panthers 3peat being a disaster for the nrl is as bad as it gets

news ltd should be made to sell their shares in the broncos

Fangs

Coach
That news ltd article about the inevitable panthers 3peat being a disaster for the nrl is as bad as it gets

news ltd should be made to sell their shares in the broncos

Dane Eldrige?

I can't read his articles. Its like reading a family guy script. Every sentence is a joke.

Latest posts