What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 26-24 Brisbane @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 62 72.9%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE CHAMP

First Grade
l30ZjV.gif
Oh great.
Now you've made him toey

lynx000

Juniors
Broncos have been the better team in 2023. Would have had the minor premiership if Kev didnt rest everyone. So they're the only team that would worry Panthers this week that were in the finals.

Panthers are favourites only because they've won it the past 2 years. On this years form the Broncos should be ahead slightly, while this finals series it's hard to tell who has been better. Broncos do have a lot more x factor in their attack and it's the sort of unstructured attack that tends to cause Panthers defence problems.

Both teams disposed of Warriors and Storm fairly easily. I feel like both teams looked more vulnerable week 3... Warriors scoring 3 tries fairly easily while Storm created opportunities also they just bombed them. So can't even read into who's better through the finals series yet IMO.

This really is a 50/50 game.
I completely agree, the most accurate analysis I have seen to date. Penrith should be, and are, deserved favourites, but we have the game that can beat them if we get a fair share of the 50/50 calls and watch our mistakes (youthful exuberance). I just hope the game is decided by the teams and not by a ref mistake.

footy75

Bench
The Ref will kill the Broncos and they will come to know the Warriors pain.

The officials will make Brisbane look ordinary as they get zero parity in the ruck and the Panthers look like a much faster fitter side, and people will say the Broncos played their GF last week.

Nah the refs will do their best to keep it interesting and prevent too much of a blow out for tv.

Remember the Melbourne v Penrith GF when it was over and people would of been switching off and Klein started just blowing phantom penalties to try get it close.

That.

Penrith should win. They are the best team in it.