What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 26-24 Brisbane @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 62 72.9%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
It's not about the players. It's the jersey the represent that should be hated.

Honestly even Walsh isn't bad. My youngest kid loves him and I have no issue with that. His favourite players are To'o, Critter and Cleary. But he loves Walsh, Ponga, Mitchell etc.. really likes the highlight reel players.

The only players worthy of hating are the shit ones who lose your teams
games (not actual hate though) and the violent psychopaths etc. who shouldn't be near the game.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
It's not about the players. It's the jersey the represent that should be hated.

Honestly even Walsh isn't bad. My youngest kid loves him and I have no issue with that. His favourite players are To'o, Critter and Cleary. But he loves Walsh, Ponga, Mitchell etc.. really likes the highlight reel players.

The only players worthy of hating are the shit ones who lose your teams
games (not actual hate though) and the violent psychopaths etc. who shouldn't be near the game.
Your kid likes Latrell? That's a worry

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Yeah I agree with this. I don't even hate Luai - I'll shit talk his cringy behaviour until the death of me but some of his shitmerkin behaviour is good for lols (even if I can't stand it) and necessary for entertainment. I deal with accountants and economists at work, I'd prefer sport be full of personalities.

The funniest thing for me is that most Penrith fans that can't stand Walsh are the ones that defend Luai at an obsessive level. And it's ironic, because Walsh is of the same ilk, though 5 years younger.

Apey

Staff member
Yeah I agree with this. I don't even hate Luai - I'll shit talk his cringy behaviour until the death of me but some of his shitmerkin behaviour is good for lols (even if I can't stand it) and necessary for entertainment. I deal with accountants and economists at work, I'd prefer sport be full of personalities.

The funniest thing for me is that most Penrith fans that can't stand Walsh are the ones that defend Luai at an obsessive level. And it's ironic, because Walsh is of the same ilk, though 5 years younger.
And more talented.

soc123_au

Staff member

Guilty Your Honour..

I will say though that as much as I want to see the smug little metrosexual fishing for the tissues in his manbag to wipe up the tear soaked mascara he is great for the game. Sport without theatre is not as much fun.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Guilty Your Honour..

I will say though that as much as I want to see the smug little metrosexual fishing for the tissues in his manbag to wipe up the tear soaked mascara he is great for the game. Sport without theatre is not as much fun.
At least Walsh had the classy Gucci patent leather and not the povo vinyl option like JFH and Luai FFS

Payne was at the Caxton with a Christian Dior number last night. Absolutely FABULOUS.

soc123_au

Staff member
At least Walsh had the classy Gucci patent leather and not the povo vinyl option like JFH and Luai FFS

Payne was at the Caxton with a Christian Dior number last night. Absolutely FABULOUS.
Men have pockets FFS. What's the world coming to when manbags are even a thing...Ha ha

Generalzod

Immortal

Geez Accountants and Economists f**k people out of their money and get away with it…lol

Panther Mike

Juniors
Walsh just looks like the kind of annoying kid or young man I often disliked when I was younger. My dislike of him doesn't need to be rational. I mean him wearing a Broncos jersey doesn't help but even at the Warriors I just didn't particularly like him, despite his talent.