What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Grand Final Panthers vs Broncos

Goonji

Juniors
So Kent, an enormous douchebag, leaves 360 and is replaced by Tallis, who immediately starts acting like an enormous douchebag. It's obviously part of the shows scripting to have someone playing that specific role and they happen to have selected a boorish Queenslander.

In other words, he's an actor. And while you're all completely correct about him being a douchebag, the correct response to not liking a work of fiction isn't to get angry at the actor. As always, you just stop watching and force those writing the scripts to change their methodology.

I actually wrote to Foxsports a couple of years ago complaining about Kent and the nrl 360 thugs. No response however. Like I said earlier, I stopped watching.

Tall Poppy Syndrome is alive and well I see. The game better be reffed unbiased.

Going to be a close game, does anyone seriously think it's going to be a blow out?

Munky

Coach
I'm 60/40 on us winning.

Win the first 20 and grind down Carrigan they'll lose all middle control.

They have the ability to get a few quick tries if either edge gets an injury.

Iamback

Coach
I hope so mate, I was more confident the last 2 years. This year media really f**king it don't want them to influence the game

When have they wanted us to win? The last 3 have been all about them.

The moment I heard Flegler say they were nervous was when I knew we had them.

It will play out like last week, be tight but once we open them up we will do so with ease

Iamback

Coach
I'm 60/40 on us winning.

Not just an injury. Reynolds and Staggs were lost in defence last week and To'o is coming off a hat trick

WestyLife

First Grade
Our advantage is composure. They'll be getting smoke blown up them all week we've seen our own teams struggle with the week in both 1990/2020. It's a big week and takes a lot to get through mentally and then play 80 mins off high intensity football.

BxTom

Bench
I'm 60/40 on us winning.

IF we can get up early and grind them, I can see them arguing amongst themselves and imploding, but like you, I think it will be hard going.

My head is super confident. I think absent injury or refereeing we win easily. I think we ambush them and see us being 20-30 up and letting in a couple of late tries.

My heart is conditioned to breaking after years of Panther support, so I am worried about a sting in the tail.

soc123_au

Staff member

MrBlack

Juniors
Our best game comfortably beats their best game.

It will come down to who brings their best game.

Our experience will help a lot, but we cant count on the ‘shock and awe’ tactic that won us the game last year. They will be more prepared than the Eels

Latest posts