What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Grand Final Panthers vs Broncos

ExyreI have adored Moses from the moment he made first grade.
An old fashioned no frills prop, who loves hard work.
His story is remarkable.
Can others remember a couple of years ago, when home in NZ he bought his Mum a brand new mini van.
That's the type of bloke Moses is.
I met Moses and James Fisher Harris once, they were extremely well spoken and polite, and they were not arrogant.

Last edited:

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Where would Brisbane based Panthers supporters go pub wise tomorrow? I’m heading out with the miss but I don’t want to do Caxton Hotel, Breakfast Creek Hotel or Storey Bridge Hotel for the dickhead Broncos supporters that’ll be there. Not up for a blue. Thinking Paddington Hotel?

Panther Pete

Juniors
Where would Brisbane based Panthers supporters go pub wise tomorrow? I’m heading out with the miss but I don’t want to do Caxton Hotel, Breakfast Creek Hotel or Storey Bridge Hotel for the dickhead Broncos supporters that’ll be there. Not up for a blue. Thinking Paddington Hotel?
I would steer clear of any pub or club up that way if you want to avoid dickhead Bronco supporters.

GongPanther

Referee
He's no actor, too dumb to remember his lines. You are right about him being boorish but he also embarrasses himself with his ridiculous conclusions, his low IQ shines through, nothing but a dumb meathead. He hates Penrith so constantly twists the narrative to pile 💩 on players and the club. His QLD bias is absolutely ridiculous.

I hope the boys smash Groncos to shut the prick up.
Mr Ed is a more accomplished actor than Gordie.

Iamback

Coach

Panthers have a supporters club up there, Maybe email or tweet them?

MugaB

Coach
Maybe leave the state, or head to redcliffe, less chance of bronco loving fkwitz up there