What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Grand Final Panthers vs Broncos

hindy111

Post Whore
Once our middles steadied the ship, Cleary produced what Andrew John's described as "the best performance by a halfback in a grand final ever". Hard to argue with that. I think Luai going off made him step up another level.

Dylan with 290m in that heat was also brilliant.

Cleary was special. I'd also put Edwards,Crighton,Turuva,JFH, Tago and Leota in the next sentence.
I felt Martin was quiet. Spencer gave away a dumb penalty that lead to the first try and Lindsay Smith defense was very poor.

Best grand final I have witnessed. Hope everyone enjoys their night.

GO THE PENRITH PANTHER

Cleary was special. I'd also put Edwards,Crighton,Turuva,JFH, Tago and Leota in the next sentence.
I felt Martin was quiet. Spencer gave away a dumb penalty that lead to the first try and Lindsay Smith defense was very poor.

Best grand final I have witnessed. Hope everyone enjoys their night.

GO THE PENRITH PANTHER
Memory serves you picked them last Feb. Well done.

Big Pete

Referee
On behalf of the Broncos fanbase I just wanted to extend a well deserved congratulations. The Panthers were the better team for the bulk and while the Broncos gave them a fright, their class showed at the end. This is the type of game that will go down in the history books and I hope you savour it all and have a great off-season.

See yas next season.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
On behalf of the Broncos fanbase I just wanted to extend a well deserved congratulations. The Panthers were the better team for the bulk and while the Broncos gave them a fright, their class showed at the end. This is the type of game that will go down in the history books and I hope you savour it all and have a great off-season.

See yas next season.
Classy thanks mate

Munky

Coach

See yas next season.

You're classy dude and I love your work on the forum.

You didn't deserve that emotional roller coaster and crash.

See yas next season.
Well done sir. I thought you had it; your team showed so much character after no ball in the first half. I think that was telling in the end.

I can definitely see both teams back in the GF next year and the Broncos will be burning.

Mate he was just part of the worst capitulation in NRL history.

He was mentally f**ked.

Twenty minutes to go he was rehearsing his victory speech.

No feeling in professional sport can compare.
Yeo also forgot to thank the Penrith fans. These things happen.

Latest posts