What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Grand Final Panthers vs Broncos

lol next season! Take a breath.

Everything all the staff, players, members, fans and supporters did from last years win, good and bad, altogether, has delivered the 2023 gf.

Not just any grand final, one of the greatest.

You can barely reach any higher!

Just wanted to congratulate you guys on a great win such an incredible team, well deserved.
Well done.

They are a machine.

Not just the team, but Ivan and coaching staff instilling courage and belief.

That’s embedded deep into their souls.

They lose a a number of marquees every year… and ffs they play better.

Frightening to think about.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Just home from the game.

What the hell did I just see?

When we were 16 down I knew we had time but just couldn’t see it happening. But it did.

I have seen some crazy comebacks as a Penrith supporter but being a grand final that is the craziest.

We are indisputably the best rugby league team of the modern era and possibly ever.

soc123_au

Staff member
I thought Gee had a great game. He let the players decide the result as it should be. One or two mistakes really and one was in our favour. I wouldn't be surprised it it comes up in the autopsy, seemed to be completely missed by the commentry.

@Big Pete chin up mate, your team did you proud. And massive props for the post after such a gut wrenching loss.

F3D4B33B-53F2-4378-AA07-EC49ED9829F1.jpeg
courtesy: nine TV.

My turning point was Nate’s 40/20.

I liked the way your players wouldn’t cop any rubbish. Everyone rushed in. No one left behind.

Kenny was my favourite try, the look of disbelief!

I think we should be gracious and congratulate the broncos. They’ve done an amazing job last few years. They have some amazing officials up there.

This will really hurt.

They made a contest of it, but good sides are never beaten.

Even the dodgy commentators were calling it. Lost all credibility. Lol

Last edited: