What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

kdalymc

Bench
How the hell did we get onto the mighty ducks and coke? I just wanna know if the broncos are going to have a wallabies style mostly maroon jersey next season? ( I don’t want said jersey but it would be interesting to see)
Yuk mate, we arnt manly Warringah.
More yellow the better .

Nuke

Staff member
so youre saying.. in stead of this................................................................................we get this... cool cool cool cooolView attachment 65811
I'm thinking it will be more like one of the ones on the right of the attached image I mocked up.
I would MUCH prefer something like the one on the left, but I'm expecting probably the middle-right one.NK2023 mockups.jpg

Nuke

Staff member
Aren't they moving apparel partners to "classic" next year?

Then expect the same massive NIB block
Yep, I accounted for that when I mocked up these jerseys. Look on the shoulders!

As for the NIB logo, I've just done up what I believe, based on other recent sightings and logo placements, the 2023 kit would be like. I didn't alter the jersey design at all. If anything, maybe the subtle dot pattern thing going on might be an O'Neills design thing that won't come across to Classic's design, but I don't know.

Dawesy76

Juniors
Broncos membership gear have the same ‘asics stripes’ across them as well as white and maroon stripes ala their OG Stripes. Interesting if it’s just playing off old and new or a hint of some sorta combination on their new strip. 68FDA900-7B70-4D90-BFD2-3CBD13D35DDC.png

flippikat

Bench
Warriors major sponsor Vodafone rebranding to "One New Zealand"

Team branding to change from "Vodafone Warriors" to "One New Zealand Warriors", with new bluey-green ring logo for the sponsor..

Diesel

Referee

Team branding to change from "Vodafone Warriors" to "One New Zealand Warriors", with new bluey-green ring logo for the sponsor..

Might have a chance to win the bloody premiership now that Telstra won’t get the shits

Diesel

Referee
This is probably why Voda NZ was able to resign after NRL nearly forcing them to drop the sponsorship during COVID. The name change would’ve been in the works for a while

Diesel

Referee

The white/green ties in well with the Warriors colours red, blue, white & green

beave

Coach
I have a sneaking suspicion that NQ's 2023 jersey is going to have chevrons and look something in the ball park of the 2014-2015........F692E23B-FC91-46F6-9195-EC23EAB19462.jpeg

Latest posts