What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

sempmrh

Juniors
Well that Storm jersey is disappointing. I was hoping for something new. I appreciate the consistency but if we’re going to pick a design and stick with it at least make it one that’s not completely forgettable.

To be fair, I have warmed to that design and I think it looks quite good on the field - but come on, we can do better.

yakstorm

First Grade
Would look dumb, surely rock the blue shorts
Looks fine with white shorts... the blue fade continues far enough down the jersey, it arguably stops where the shorts would start anyway.

316684367_10160250405414593_5126487013680793256_n.jpg

GAZF

First Grade
Yuck. For a successful club, the Storm have had some shockers. I don't think the yellow chevron line helps. Makes it very busy. Perhaps remove the yellow V and have a normal gradient might look ok. But otherwise should be back to the drawing board, full refresh needed.

Dawesy76

Juniors
Broncos training gear.
It’s not pink.
It’s not rose gold.
It’s PAPAYA.

I know you lot probably don’t care. I just wanted to post this pic of Patty mostly.

Attachments

• A3052F9B-6BA6-415D-A6C9-6DCFD2621963.jpeg
    A3052F9B-6BA6-415D-A6C9-6DCFD2621963.jpeg
    740.6 KB · Views: 27
Broncos training gear.
It’s not pink.
It’s not rose gold.
It’s PAPAYA.

I know you lot probably don’t care. I just wanted to post this pic of Patty mostly.
McLaren F1 team’s official colour is papaya.
1669279547527.jpeg
Judging by your reference, the Broncos kit looks closer to labia minora for which I’m sure a PMS colour code exists.

Dawesy76

Juniors
Dammit. Image not attaching.

Santino Patane

Juniors
Dammit. Image not attaching.

I’m thinking whoever is responsible for signing off Broncos merch/gear lost a bet and had to select the worst possible colours/designs on offer ASICS. It’s all truly terrible…

1669291294123.png

Nuke

Staff member
cant attach image but heres whats been posted to the broncos store, you can just make out a collar.

That's a polo of some sort. You can see the collar and two buttons.
There's zero logos or patterns / designs on that image, so apart from the shape and that it's a polo, that's all that there is in that darkened 'mystery' image.

MugaB

Coach
That's a polo of some sort. You can see the collar and two buttons.
There's zero logos or patterns / designs on that image, so apart from the shape and that it's a polo, that's all that there is in that darkened 'mystery' image.
I reckon its Gold.... but maybe that shitty rose gold/Papaya