What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 KOE NSW Cup

rightleftin

Juniors
I doubt it. The Roosters are not stupid enough to set themselves up for failure that much.
Besides that SS is run by Glebe
The bears might be expecting the best but I think the Roosters cup will get their fair share
I am sure that all the guys playing in the Roosters SS team this year were contracted to the Roosters not Glebe.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
I am sure that all the guys playing in the Roosters SS team this year were contracted to the Roosters not Glebe.
I am getting old and get this year 2022, mixed with next season.
2022 you are right, 2023 they are contracted to Glebe, but some Roosters Flegg players will play SS.

Sydney Roosters NSW Cup signings

Ethan Clark-Wood, Callum Gromek, Hayden Budd & Dallas Collins - From St George Illawarra
Luke Hodge - From Blacktown Workers
Allan Fitzgibbon - Former Wests Tigers & St Marys
Tyrell Neiufi - St Marys
Joseph Taipari - Wests
Jade Anderson - Former Souths & Manly
Coby Thomas - North Sydney

rightleftin

Juniors
Saturday 4 February (Lidcombe Oval)

NSW Cup - Wests vs Souths 5.30pm
Wests Flegg vs Ryde Eastwood Sydney Shield 7pm

11 Feb (Penrith Park)
NSW Cup - Penrith vs Parramatta 3.45pm
Flegg - Penrith vs Parramatta 2.10pm

Last edited:

rightleftin

Juniors
Manly Flegg beat Penrith Bros U20's by 4 tries to 3. Game played over 3x 20 mins at a good pace for this time of the season. Brothers put in a good show for a local junior team, showing why they beat St Marys 32-0 in the GF of the Penrith U/20's comp last year.

rightleftin

Juniors
Today at Penrith:

Game 1 - A Penrith team beat North Sydney 26-16
Game 2 - Another Penrith team lost to Parramatta 42-18 with several Wenty players in the Eels team.

Roosters 26 St George 8
Was that NSW Cup? - haven't seen any Roosters NSW Cup or Jersey Flegg squads announced officially as yet plus what players maybe allocated to Norths Sydney Bears in the last year of this agreement . Norths have announced their 30 player squad for NSW Cup.

rightleftin

Juniors
Was that NSW Cup? - haven't seen any Roosters NSW Cup or Jersey Flegg squads announced officially as yet plus what players maybe allocated to Norths Sydney Bears in the last year of this agreement . Norths have announced their 30 player squad for NSW Cup.
St George website says NSW Cup but the grade titles during trials are all pretty meaningless.

As far as clubs not releasing squads, consider Blacktown Workers - the only thing Blacktown Workers have put on their site for this season is a photo of their van. They played a trial on saturday but the game does not appear either before or after the game was played and when the head of a Manly fan site sought details of the squad, her post was deleted. This mob are complete clowns.

Last edited:

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Saturday
2:05pm St Geo Illa v Souths @ Mudgee
3:00pm BWSE v Norths @ HE Laybutt
4:25pm Penrith v Roosters @ Bluebet

Last edited: