What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 NRL Match Review Charges & Judiciary

Pjf04b

Juniors
JFH only getting a fine for what was as blatant of a hip drop that you’ll see is a bit of a joke.
The Panthers appear to be very lucky when it comes to charges compared to some other teams/players.
No weight went on his legs. No harm was caused. Probably could have been penalty only.

Saxon

Bench
The fact Rapana gets charged 2-3 times per year for dropping knees and elbows on people but never gets suspended really proves why the judiciary system needs an overhaul
Had been charged 3 times already this year, then last week gets done again for tripping, and probably should have been charged for going in with his knees attempting to stop a try (just lucky he missed Meroa's head). Then he grubs it up again this week and gets...wait for it...another fine!

Rapana's a recidivist and wont change until he gets wacked with a suspension bad enough to send Sticky off the rails at him.

gerg

Juniors
I really think this is my favourite thread on this site.

Whenever a player from the team I don't support is charged ... 'off with his head'. If it's a player from a team my team is playing next week - 'probably only deserves a week'. If it's a player from a team my team is playing in 3 weeks - 'oooh that was a bad one, 3 weeks at least'.

If a player from my team is charged 'wasn't that bad, x player from x club did a similar thing 5 years ago and wasn't even charged'.

Exsilium

First Grade
Latrell should get his charges downgraded for keeping his thuggery in check for 79 whole minutes. Bloke deserves some credit

gerg

Juniors
They've been pretty soft on the hip drop the last month or two. A non-star player from a team not in the finals contention gets binned for it tonight. Be interesting to see if he also gets suspended for those same reasons.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

Panthers v Eels​

Jesse McLean (Penrith)
  • Grade 1 Careless High Tackle
  • 20th minute, on Maika Sivo
  • Base penalty $1500
  • His options:
    $1000: Guilty at judiciary or plea of no contest
    OR $750: Guilty - early plea
  • PLEA: TBC

Dolphins v Cowboys​

Josh Kerr (Dolphins)
  • Grade 2 Dangerous Contact
  • 27th minute, on Murray Taulagi
  • Base penalty 2 matches
  • His options:
    2 matches: Guilty at judiciary or plea of no contest
    OR 1 match: Guilty - early plea
  • PLEA: TBC
No players were charged from Warriors v Dragons

Saxon

Bench
Had been charged 3 times already this year, then last week gets done again for tripping, and probably should have been charged for going in with his knees attempting to stop a try (just lucky he missed Meroa's head). Then he grubs it up again this week and gets...wait for it...another fine!

Rapana's a recidivist and wont change until he gets wacked with a suspension bad enough to send Sticky off the rails at him.
And again.
Watch Rapana get another slap on the wrist.

Latest posts