What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 PF Fri - Penrith 38-4 Melbourne @ Accor

Finals Week 3: Penrith v Melbourne

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 32 76.2%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
If Adam Gee gets the grand final, it doesn’t matter who wins tomorrow because he’s riding Penrith all the way.
If Wahs win tomorrow, you might be lucky enough to get a free ticket from the NRL so you can tell him yourself.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Rugby League is dead
images

Of course 81, 82 and 83 don't count, right.?

Wizardman

First Grade
I thought 2020 was a fluke.

Was devastated after the GF.

Dominance that couldn't be repeated.

Yet here we are. Next week will be tough but holy shit what a great three year period.
Always like your contributions on here. Penrith get a lot of hate here and there....but they deserve every bit of success they get.

The thing that amazes me the most about these guys.....and I know its a simple thought....is their absolute hunger to succeed. I remember watching the Broncos in 1994 going for a threepeat...they NEVER looked hungry that year. This Penrith side, their attitude towards their footy is incredible.