What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 PF Fri - Penrith 38-4 Melbourne @ Accor

Finals Week 3: Penrith v Melbourne

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 32 76.2%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Penrith were clinical. Storm were crap. Bellamy needs to go. It’s pretty simple. Cleary is coaching 2023 Rugby League. Bellamy isn’t.
Bellend is gone after next season. You want a great laugh? Have a gander at the Storm's presser. When the footballer next to Martina talks, every now and then press the pause button to look at Bellyache's face. Hearty laughs a plenty.

GongPanther

Referee
That is Penrith's 8th finals game win in a row, last losing the Qualifying Final against South Sydney in 2021. Apparently a record in the NRL era.
Really? I heard someone on Fox but was distracted. If true, that is amazing.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Say the post whore who's team haven't won for 37 years
Says the coward who didn't post anything until after the game, then you're on here with your big boys pants posting like you've got a pair. I'll give you some advice i'm kinda a big deal on here maybe go after some lower hanging fruit.

@Someone2 seems about your level, too bad he's not a bald Eels fan

Willie Ray

Bench
Says the coward who didn't post anything until after the game, then you're on here with your big boys pants posting like you've got a pair. I'll give you some advice i'm kinda a big deal on here maybe go after some lower hanging fruit.

@Someone2 seems about your level, too bad he's not a bald Eels fan
you are the biggest deal on here....daylight second.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
you are the biggest deal on here....daylight second.
Stripes Bill Murray GIF - Stripes Bill Murray Thats The Fact Jack GIFs

Latest posts