What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 PF Sat - Brisbane 42-12 Warriors @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Brisbane v Warriors

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Warriors

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blocka

Juniors
I only want Adam Reynolds and Pat Carrigan to win the grand final the panthers and rest of the broncos can gagf

THE CHAMP

First Grade
A lot of whinging bitches in here.
Ffs we had a 12 point lead when Riki scored.
The wah wahs were no chance of winning this.
Up the wah wah wah wah wahs

Generalzod

Immortal
Are you and the Sharks groupies going to be at the border with “f*ck off we’re full” and “go back to where you came from” signs in true Shire scum 2005 style?
Didn’t you see my post where I wished your team luck next week ..f**king hell nan shake can’t you take a joke..

Panther Mike

Juniors
Feel sorry for the Wahs as nothing went their way and they needed absolutely everything to go their way to be a chance.
While I’m not exactly thrilled to be playing the Broncos for a variety of reasons, I did see it coming from the early months of the season.

chrisD

Coach
A lot of whinging bitches in here.
Ffs we had a 12 point lead when Riki scored.
The wah wahs were no chance of winning this.
Up the wah wah wah wah wahs
You’d got every 50/50 up until that point and had been all over them in the second half but Warriors had held firm and were starting to get back into the game when the ref decided it in your favour.