What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R14 Sun - Penrith 26-18 St Geo Illa @ BlueBet

Round 14: Penrith v St Geo Illa

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blocka

Juniors
theres no such thing

is there a soft pregnancy ?
either you are or you aren't
That was one though JFH didn’t even try to go for Sloan he just went to the Dragons player and stood next to him and pretty much gave him a cuddle. All that effort could’ve went into actually defending

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
That, and having Billy ‘special needs‘ burns in the 17

he really is shit, just like couchman

and our flash in the pan young halves/backs have so many faults in their game

this club is going nowhere, and hunt will play his ass off for a contract elsewhere

Kilkenny

Coach
Game over. The officials win it for Penrith.
As per usual the keyboard warrior from the comfort of your lounge room finds fault with officials. It was a slightly different story being at the game the ref gave the Dragons plenty of latitude around the ruck and getting of there line early.

This Year?

Immortal
Congrats on the win PENRITH. Even without Cleary for most of the game and looking flat, they still stuck to their systems for an easy win.
I thought Saints done well in the 1st half with lots of penalties but faded after about an hour. Errors coming out of our end especially hurt I can't be too disappointed with that loss because they had a dig. We aren't as fit or as talented as the good sides. Hopefully we can build on that and bring Sloan and Sullivan into the game more, work on our middle defence and cut the errors then we might have a semi-decent footy side.

Black Magik

Juniors
As per usual the keyboard warrior from the comfort of your lounge room finds fault with officials. It was a slightly different story being at the game the ref gave the Dragons plenty of latitude around the ruck and getting of there line early.
It wasn’t until Yeo pointed it out that he stopped penalising Penrith. Not that it helped a lot 😟

GongPanther

Referee
Think of it this way, it's this wave of hate to which we have been riding on, that has propelled us to the last three grand finals.

I sincerely thank them all from the bottom of my wallet.

GongPanther

Referee
Congrats on the win PENRITH. Even without Cleary for most of the game and looking flat, they still stuck to their systems for an easy win.
I thought Saints done well in the 1st half with lots of penalties but faded after about an hour. Errors coming out of our end especially hurt I can't be too disappointed with that loss because they had a dig. We aren't as fit or as talented as the good sides. Hopefully we can build on that and bring Sloan and Sullivan into the game more, work on our middle defence and cut the errors then we might have a semi-decent footy side.
IMO, Dragons played well enough to restart a revival for a pop at the top eight. And if other results also go their way, a play-off position wouldn't surprise if they have the mindset that they are playing the Panthers every week.