What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R10 Sun - Wests Tigers 18-16 St Geo Illa @ Suncorp

Round 10: Wests Tigers v St Geo Illa

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Exsilium

First Grade
So happy for the Tigers faithful on here.

I don’t care that it’s the Dragons. You’re playing like you think you can win. Massive difference.

Dont underestimate the impact of a losing culture. It has massive effect on how you approach each game. You deserved both wins. Well done.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Walking through barracks on the way to Suncorp. Passed some more satisfied Dragons fans. One poor bald merkin was just about pulling his sons arm from its socket he couldn’t get away quick enough.

Last edited:

Anon

Bench
Does anyone know the most consecutive number of losses an NRL side has had without having more tries scored against them? Dragons now on 5.

Does anyone know the most consecutive number of losses an NRL side has had without having more tries scored against them? Dragons now on 5.
I remember Cronulla losing 3 in a row a few years back where they scored more. Was before covid, 2019 maybe.

This Year?

Immortal
Just watched the shitshow.
My takes:
The Api no try just before half should have been a try. I reckon his hand touched the ball when it was on the ground when it looked like it stopped before rolling forward.
Tigers need to stop copying our shit tactic of running it in the opposition 20 on the last unless there is a clear break.
Lastly, I laughed like an idiot at the epic #dragonsfooty moment.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out hook and please take all the pensioners with you.
Bula is going to be a gun for seasons to come. Congrats Tigers enjoy the win!. You played with more urgency and enthusiasm.

Munky

Coach
Geez you have to feel for Ben Hunt. If only the Dragons had another 16 players with his skill or commitment.

Hunt is a great competitor but terrible game manager.

Would be fine at hooker or six but can't close out games and paid top tier money to do so.