What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R10 Sun - Wests Tigers 18-16 St Geo Illa @ Suncorp

Round 10: Wests Tigers v St Geo Illa

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Round 10
Wests Tigers v St George Illawarra Dragons
Suncorp Stadium, Milton / Yuggera-Turrbal, Milton (TICKETS)
Sunday 7 May 2023

Gates 12:30pm, NRL kicks off at 1:50pm. Broadcast on Nine Network, 9Now, Fox League and Kayo Sports. Roosters v Cowboys follows at 4pm, then Titans v Eels at 6:25pm.

WST2022TEAM.png

1. Jahream Bula 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Starford To'a 4. Tommy Talau 5. Junior Tupou 6. Brandon Wakeham 7. Luke Brooks 8. Stefano Utoikamanu 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. David Klemmer 11. Isaiah Papali'i 12. John Bateman 13. Fonua Pole 14. Jake Simpkin 15. Joe Ofahengaue 16. Alex Twal 17. Asu Kepaoa 18. Alex Seyfarth 19. Justin Matamua 20. Daine Laurie 21. Shawn Blore 22. Triston Reilly

Out: Brent Naden (centre)
In: Asu Kepaoa (bench)
Changes: Tommy Talau (bench to centre)

SGI2022TEAM.png

1. Tyrell Sloan 2. Mathew Feagai 3. Moses Suli 4. Max Feagai 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Talatau Amone 7. Ben Hunt 8. Jack de Belin 9. Moses Mbye 10. Blake Lawrie 11. Billy Burns 12. Jaydn Su'A 13. Jack Bird 14. Jayden Sullivan 15. Michael Molo 16. Ben Murdoch-Masila 17. Josh Kerr 18. Toby Couchman 19. Jaiyden Hunt 20. Jacob Liddle 21. Zane Musgrove 22. Viliami Fifita

Out: Zac Lomax (centre), Jaiyden Hunt (second row), Jacob Liddle (bench), Toby Couchman (bench)
In: Mikaele Ravalawa (wing), Billy Burns (second row), Jaydn Su'A (second row), Jayden Sullivan (bench)
Changes: Max Feagai (wing to centre), Michael Molo (front row to bench), Jack Bird (second row to lock), Jack De Belin (lock to front row)

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Jon Stone, Darian Furner
Video Referee: Matt Noyen

LOWER GRADES
Parramatta v Western Subs^ at North Sydney Oval, Sat - NSW Cup 3pm
Blacktown v St Geo Illa^ at HE Laybutt, Sun - NSW Cup 3pm
Wests Tigers^ and St Geo Illa^ - Flegg BYE​

Last edited:

Hutty1986

Immortal
Tigers coming into this one with plenty of confidence. Saints under huge pressure, with a 1.2m halfback prone to errors under pressure. The perfect scenario for the tigers to win 2 in a row, and have the Dragons replace them as wooden spoon favourites.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Nooooooo LolMax dropped

Protest lodged
Bird to miss more conversions that Zac... gee we are going to have to score 4-5 more tries than the Tigers to be in with a chance.

Suck my balls Zac... then go practice your goal kicking.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I'm picking Merge on nothing but the thought that the onus is on the Tigers to prove to everyone they can replicate what they did to the Pennies, but it honestly wouldn't surprise me to see them go on with it.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Bird to miss more conversions that Zac... gee we are going to have to score 4-5 more tries than the Tigers to be in with a chance.

Suck my balls Zac... then go practice your goal kicking.

Surely Hunt kicks? Doesn’t Mybe kick? Actually Mybe kicking could be funnier than LolMax