What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R18 Sat - North Qld 74-0 Wests Tigers @ QLD Country Bank

Round 18: North Qld v Wests Tigers

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We don’t mind gagging for a season or two, but we’ve got another 4.5 years of it.

As I said, it’s little wonder Lee and the board hired Fulton to recruit without telling Tim and Benji.

It’s the beginning of the end for them if we are lucky.

It’s not a first grade side and it’s poorly coached. I call it “ de-coaching”

If we can keep the cows to 70 or less, by our standards, it will be a good night.

no name

Coach
Mal is as good at commentating as he is at helping the Titans.
Sounded like he was having a stroke describing the first couple of tries at halftime.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I wasn't happy with his offer so I punched him and stole his pocket money

KfIy4E.gif

Wizardman

First Grade
We don’t mind gagging for a season or two, but we’ve got another 4.5 years of it.

As I said, it’s little wonder Lee and the board hired Fulton to recruit without telling Tim and Benji.

It’s the beginning of the end for them if we are lucky.

It’s not a first grade side and it’s poorly coached. I call it “ de-coaching”

If we can keep the cows to 70 or less, by our standards, it will be a good night.
Im hoping this game officially f**ks off the Sheens/Benji succession plan. This club is f**ked with a capital "F".

t-ba

Post Whore
Jesus Christ.

Like what do you even do with this side?

I reckon Balmain could have worked as an affluent inner city club like Souths or Easts and the Magpies could have been an outer suburban powerhouse like Penrith and the Wests Tigers could have worked as a genuinely merged entity separate of but celebrating the heritage of its parent clubs but this frankenclub is just some kind of stitched together shambling corpse monster.

Latest posts